Epilogue

Four Years Later

Finn

"If someone told me six years ago my life would turn out like this I would have laughed in their face. Hell, if someone told me even a few months ago that everything would actually work out I still would have laughed in their face.

"I was never a lucky guy. I never had an easy life where things were just handed to me, but for the last few years it's all been worth it. I've realized that it doesn't matter how sucky life can be because it just means that the good stuff is right around the corner and it was.

"If someone told me I'd end up with you I don't think I would have believed them either. God, my sister's best friend, who would have thought?

"You made me believe in everything I swore I'd never believe in again. You made me want to take a chance and change the course of my life for the better. You made me not only want to be better for Peyton but be better for myself.

"I can't believe you've stuck by me for five years already and I hope that you stick around for at least 85 more.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to Peyton and I. I love you so much, Westlyn, and I can not wait to by married to you for the rest of my life."

Tears are pouring out of my eyes and I don't even care because I mean every single word. West is too good for me and here she is standing in front of me looking so beautiful. Her white dress falls down in waves, her spiral curls are tamed back into some complicated knot and her. Peyton has matching flowers in their hair. West is letting her tears fall as well.

"Wow, that was good," West says through her tears. She wipes her eyes then begins her vows.

"Finn, you came into my life so unexpectedly but even that first night I knew there was something about you that I needed to know more about. I don't know if it was because of the way you were with Peyton in the middle of a crowded field party or the way you so obviously cared about Maddy. I just needed to know more about you.

"You always say how much I changed your life but you changed mine as well. You were there for me when my mom died and every moment since. You moved to London with me so I could follow my dreams. You've done everything to make sure that I'm happy.

"I've always worried about what other people think about me and about who I am and with you I don't have to worry. With you I'm just me. Thank you for loving me just as I am. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Peyton and create even more memories. I love you so much, Finn."

We give each other the rings, kiss, and wipe away a few more tears. I pick Peyton up and she kisses both me and West on the cheek before we make our way back down the aisle of the small church that holds only a few close friends and West's family.

"Now I can get a baby sister?" She asks in her squeaky little voice that always seems to melt me way too easily.

"Maybe in a few months," I say and laugh.

West looks at me with wide eyes, "uhh maybe a few years, P."

"How about a puppy?" Peyton asks just as Maddy shows up behind us.

Maddy throws her arms around both of us and says, "congrats! I think I cried a bit too." Then she looks at Peyton, "kid, you have to start smaller. Try getting a hamster or something."

"Ew no way. I hate hamsters." West says.

And I think what makes this day even better is the fact that Maddy is finally Maddy again. And West and her are now better friends than they were before.

"So a puppy?" Peyton asks again.

West looks at me and I look at her and then to Peyton because I know they'll make the decision without me.

"We can probably do that." Peyton squeals in delight and rushes towards Laney to tell her the news. Laney laughs and walks off with Peyton.

I pull West close and kiss her again, "I love you."

"Forever," West says.

"Forever.

The End! <3 :)

****

NEW STORY

Breach of Contract: an act of breaking the terms set out in a contract.

Lucy is 25 years old and already taking the Country music world by storm. Not as an act, but as a song-writer turned producer, turned owner of a new up and coming label. Lucy has been independent and determined since she was old enough to walk, she had to be.

When Sam Marcus comes to town with his eye set on Lucy and her musical talents things heat up. Legal contracts are written and signed, spoken contracts are voided, and their attraction continues to cross a line that Lucy isn't sure she's ready to cross.

Could falling for a client ruin everything Lucy has worked for?