Tear Stained Sheets

You probably don't get it. You probably don't understand my tears as they fall down my cheeks only to stain the sheets below me that contain only the hopeless body of the girl never to be loved. You probably feel as if my problems are small. Yes. My problems are small. Small enough for you to never acknowledge. Small enough for you to trample them like the people trample me when I walk through the the halls because no one wants to see the face of a girl with tear stained cheeks. You probably think I'm the problem. You probably think I'm the one making the mess and being the one who made it, you leave me to clean it up. After a while the tear stained sheets turn into an abyss of anxious feelings of regret, depression, confusion, loss, need, and tragedy. But no. My problems are too small for you to even see the ocean of negativity that you have left behind for me to clean up with only my tear stained sheets. My life is in shambles because I have no one to help me pick up the pieces and fix the shattered tea cup. Beautiful, dainty, yet broken. You leave me alone to fend for myself in the jungle of opinions and judgements when all I want to do is shout from the rooftops...stop. Stop this. Stop the negativity. Stop the hopeless efforts and struggles that only lead to despair. Stop leading me on. Stop convincing me that that one person will come along when all I can do is sit and wait while my socks get wet and I have to replace my floor because of the water damage from the tear. Stained. Sheets. Leave me alone. Let me fester in the room where the water has now risen above my head. Where I can no longer breathe through all of the negative thoughts that blind me while everyone looks on and I suffer in silence. Leave me alone to the room that is now silent because you cannot hear the tears hitting the sheets anymore because the sheets are gone. The sheets have dissolved into the hatred that surrounds me in the ice cold water that now reaches the ceiling. Leave me alone. Let me suffer. Don't leave me. Don't let me suffer. Help. Don't. It doesn't matter. I need you. You will never amount to anything. It's all the same. ~sincerely, yourself.