Reallity

Never worry about people. Listen very well what people tell you. Know your self. "My heart told me", it's just an expression. Love isn't real if you are the only one that does.

This world is full of injustice, fear, and agony, that covers our walk. The happiness that covers it, it's small like the particles, that fly through the wind. Be a fool, and you will suffer. Be a jerk, and you will be alone. Have a smile, and hope that you never will lose it.

Most of all the bad things happens good people, and they never get the "why?".

This isn't a world to worry about everything. This isn't a place to be abnegated. This isn't a place to have no malice. No matter how good you are, you will never be rewarded, you will never get what you want, you will always be where you started, if you are always wating, for the good of people. for happiness, to arrive.

And unfortunately, the answer to all. To the suffering cause by others, to the things you want to ignore, And the way to actually get what you want.

By being the thing, you hate the most.

Your happines will always come at the expend of others. It will never come from a "don't worry", It will never come from a "It's ok", It will never come from a "I'll always help you", It will never come from a "I'll love you no matter what".

Only thinking of others, whitout thinking in your self, will always cause pain, will always cause agony, will always cause you to wonder "Why?" to never get an answer.

Kuudere.