Tears of the night

In the middle of the night. When the moon, reaches his peak, and shines on the ground. Covering all, with his white light.

A heavy feeling grabs me, inside this walls. The smiles of the day, became part of other person, that doesn't look like me.

And only remains who I am, and how I feel. And the tears crawl out of my eyes, throughout the night.

I always help others when they need it, even when they say otherwise. I always search for ways to help them, to give them a laugh, and accept or forget their problems. So that the tears that they have, can disappear.

I always try to give them a hug, to support them, to talk to them, to listen to them, to make them accept what happen.

But after I watch. They continue smiling, and go on with their lives. But then I noticed something.

I have in need, for a long time a hug. That someone is there for me, as much as I am for many people. So that all the tears that I have in the night, can go. Just because someone came, and said smiling while hugging me.

"There, there... Everything is going to be all right"

Wouldn't that be nice?

To be supported. That someone, that really cares for you, without obligation, to exists?

I really would like that. To have someone, that makes the dark walls in my room disappear, so that the white shine of the moon, coddles me at night.

So that instead of tears, I have a smile. While traveling, through the world of my dreams.

Kuudere.