Chapter 3|| Filming Videos

EDITED 3/28/17

We finished our skit. It took us awhile to create, but it's good quality and that's all that matters.

"The Video looks good; it just needs to be edited and your all good for today's video." I encouraged Alex.

"Yeah you can go and start filming with the other guys. I'll call you back down here so we can watch the video edited together. Does that sound good?" Alex asked looking at my eyes.

I nodded and got up from the seat.
"Alright see ya later" I say closing the door behind me.

I walked over to Nordan's room and just opened the door not bothering to knock. He was on his computer looking at something.

You can tell it was something more ..... private by the look on his face.

"Uhm Nordan what are you doing?" I ask with a small laugh. Nordan quickly shuts his laptop and throws it across his bed.

"Uh- uhm noth-nothing." He stutters biting his nails hoping I'd believe him.

"I know what you were doing Rain. Don't lie we both now you were watching porn. It's okay it's not like I'll say anything even though it's pretty funny." I cracked a smile getting closer to him.

"Mila" he mutters not looking into my eyes.

"Just admit it." I said getting even closer to him.

"Mila don't get too close to me I have a boner. Nordan explained pushing me away from him.

I looked at him seriously for a minute and then start dying of laughter. I couldn't stop laughing and I was literally rolling on the floor.

" Yeah yeah very funny well lets film the video." He rolled his eyes embarrassed getting up and sitting in his chair preparing the camera. I sat in the chair next to him.

"What's up its Nordan or Faze Rain making another video for you guys. Today I have a beautiful guest named." He trailed off waiting for me to respond with my name.

"Mila." I trailed off enthusiastically with a smile

AFTER FILMING

After we finished filming he shut off the camera while I got up from the chair to sit on his bed.

"Today was fun we should hang out next week." He suggests sitting down next to me.

"Yeah that'd be cool. Just text me where and when and I'll meet you there. See you later Rain bye." I smile giving him a small hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I looked up at him to see a smile on his face and his cheeks were bright red. I smile in satisfaction while he pulled me closer for a more comfier and longer hug. Now isn't this cute.