Chapter 23|| I was back from the dead

We were in the car driving to different restaurants and drive-thrus.

So far we've went to Mcdonalds, in&out, Cheesecake Factory, and Jamba Juice.

"Nordan you know you didn't have to buy me all of this food." I smiled sipping my Large mango smoothie.

"I wanted to spoil you. I know how much you're obsessed with food and I think you don't want to eat at the hospital so I'm getting you whatever you want." He smiled focusing on the road.

"Okay this is it though." I smiled grabbing his free hand and holding it over the dashboard.

"Are you sure? Because we can go to dominos and get some pizza or maybe Starbucks?" He said taking a quick glance at me.

"No it's okay, Nordan. We're good." I smile
"Ughhh fine. So where to? Your house or the Faze house?" He asked

"Faze house." I smile
"I want to go see the guys and let them know I'm okay." I smile and he gives me a nod driving off to the Faze house.

-

We arrrived at the Faze house and Nordan and I wanted to make it a surprise. Although it already was going to be one, considering the fact that they have no idea that I'm out of the hospital.

We opened the door only Nordan walking in pretending to vlog, holding the camera in the perfect to angle to get me and the guys' reaction.

"Still no signs of being awake?" Teequo asked walking into the room.

"No." He said bluntly pretending to be sad.

"Don't be sad, Nordan. We all know she'll wake up soon she's strong." He smiled giving Nordan a pat on the shoulder.

All the guys walked into the living room sitting down or just interacting with each other as I hid behind the window waiting so I can pop up.

I threw small pebbles at the window trying to get their attention.

I threw another one. They were still talking loudly.

I swear those guys will be the death of me.

I threw a couple more, their talking quieting down.

"Did you hear the bro?" I heard Lucas ask
"Yeah what is that?" Alex spoke up

I threw another one and I heard footsteps walking closer to the window.

I then stood up my face now appearing in the window.

The guys all looked shock, but then huge smiles appeared on their faces.

"MILA!" They all yelled running out to go to the door.

I walked towards the front of the house waiting for the guys to just barge outside and attack me in huge enormous hugs.

I heard the multiple footsteps get louder by the second, signaling that they were close.

The knob of the door twisted and the guys attacked me in hugs just like I imagined.