Chapter 29|| Did you just growl at me?

Last night was amazing. I was beyond thrilled to tell my fans I'm apart of Faze now. I still hadn't come up with a Faze name. I had an idea of what it could be, but I wasn't so sure.

I was thinking FaZe Sol? Or maybe FaZe Coco and I only found interest in this name because it is also one of the names and quotes used in Mean Girls.

"You go Glen Coco"
God I love that movie, but I also like the name Sol because it means sun in Spanish and my parents always told me how bright and optimistic I was.

I jumped around in my room, blasting Logic. It brought back memories when I had first met Lucas and he invited me to the FaZe house. Little did I know that would be one of the best choices I ever made because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have such amazing friends.

"Ally! You're home!" I shouted as I saw her car pulling up into the drive way

I ran down the stairs and opened the front door to reveal her holding two bags of I don't know what.

"I have news!" She shouted with a big smile on her face as she engulfed me in a hug.

"I do too!" I smiled as she entered the house, setting the bags by the kitchen counter.

"You first!" We said unison
"I'll go." I smile patting the seat next to me on the couch. She made her way towards where I was at and sat down playing with her fingers nervously.

"Okay so I hit a really cool shot on video and that shot was the one that got me into Faze!" I smiled excitedly

"What oh my gosh!" She smiled wrapping her arms around me giving me a hug

"That's not the best part though! I'm moving to L.A." I smiled

"What?" She asked her voice faltering down
"You can't leave. I need you here with me, oh gosh this is bad, this is really bad." She said standing up and pacing around the room.

"What? What do you mean?" I questioned now standing up worriedly as I walked over to Alica.

"Mila, I'm pregnant." She said putting a hand to her forehead
"You're what!" I shouted

"Well Yousef and I kind of you know had sex and I'm pregnant and it just happened. At first I thought I was just sick because I kept on throwing up and let me tell you it was everywhere, but I checked my calendar and saw I was late for my period. So the first thought was pregnancy test and I of course rushed to The store and got two and they both came out positive." She said a bit faster then before her finger now in her mouth as she was biting her nail.

"This is good right?!" I panicked trying to calm my best friend by motioning her over to where the couch was.

"I don't know- I haven't told Yousef yet." She said not meeting my gaze

"It's okay, I understand your mind is probably going crazy with thoughts right now." I said comforting her by rubbing her shoulder.

"Thank god you understand, I told my Dad and he freaked the hell out." She said biting her nail in her right thumb

"Hey don't panic we can get through this." I said with a small smile

"I'm gonna tell him." She says standing up
"Yup I'm gonna tell him." She states standing up and heading towards the door grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards her White Jeep.