Chapter 8|| panic

Lucas p.o.v
I never thought In a million years I would feel this way about someone. I like Mila I know it seems like her and I are just friends, but I feel like I've known her my whole life. She gives me a feeling inside that no other girl has ever gave me. I've never met someone as outgoing, chill, and as beautiful as Mila. She puts a huge ass smile on my face. Doesn't matter what she says, whether it's a stupid joke, or something adorable it seems to brighten my day up. I know rain has a huge crush on her and adapt finds her amazing too but I want to be the one to be able to catch her first because I truly do like her.

------------------------------------------------------

Nothing was stopping me. I couldn't handle all the pressure. What if something goes wrong. He drove me as I let the tears fall. If you're wondering. What happened? Or why am I doing this? I'll show you.

It was just a regular day. I woke up in my bed. Lucas invited me over. He said it was very important. I didn't know what it could be. I just went along with it and said I'll be over.

I fed my dogs and walked them outside. I ran back inside the house to change out of my pjs. I wore a black halter crop with high waisted ripped jeans and some black strappy Sandles. I did my makeup as usual and straightened my hair.

I ran back down the stairs and into my car driving off to the Faze house.

The house was empty. I went into all the bedrooms to see no one here. Seriously, I thought he asked me to come over.

I then walked down to the basement. It was dark and extremely quiet. I had a feeling something was up. I was right on the last steps of the stairs when the lights turned on.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled

There was tons of people here and when I say tons I mean a lot.
I smiled at everyone. Last time I had a party for my birthday was awhile ago. Usually Alica and I either stay home and drink. Sometimes we even go to the club to have fun, but never a party.

"Thank you guys so much." I smiled giving everyone a hug.

"Happy birthday Mila." Alex said giving me a hug he pulled away and looked in my eyes.
"Thank you Alex." I said with a smile

"Anything for you Mila come on let's go party!" He excitedly yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me to the floor where everyone was dancing to loud music.

I danced with Alex. Alex said some jokes that made me laugh. I was having a good time until I got a call.

"Hold on Alex my mom is calling be right back." I said with a smile before going up stairs.

"Hey mom." I smiled
"Honey I wish you a happy birthday but something bad has happened." She said her voice sounds like she had been crying.
"What's wrong mom? What happened?" I asked my voice now nervous
"It's your brother he, he got in a car crash you need to come to the hospital right now." She said
"Mom mom I'm coming are you at the hospital in Long Island?" I asked panic in my voice.

"Yes sweetie joe come on he just got here your father and I are in the waiting room love you baby." She said before hanging up
I didn't even notice I was crying. Nordan saw me crying as he walked up the stairs.

"Hey Mila-oh Mila what's wrong?" He asked coming closer to me
"It's my brother he's in the hospital. He-he got in a car crash." I said running outside to the porch.
"Mila come on get in I'll take you." He said holding my hand as we sat in the car driving to the hospital.

We got to the hospital I ran inside going to the front desk. "Hello how can I help you?" She asked

"My brother Jack Grayson?" I asked
"No visitors right now. Your parents are in the waiting room." She said bluntly
Seriously does she not know how to be polite and do her job correctly. I ran to the waiting room to see my mom and dad siting on the chairs. My mom had tears falling down and my dad was comforting her.

"Mom, Dad. Is he okay?" I panicked going over to them
"Sweetie we don't know. Jack was on his way to get you a present for your birthday and then a big truck passed the red light and crashed into your brother." She said more tears falling down her face .

"Mom don't worry it's not your fault. It's mine if it wasn't for me, he- he wouldn't even be driving, he'd be safe." I whispered before everything went black.