Chapter 28|| guess what?!

I was at the Faze house with the guys and Nordan wanted to take me somewhere today.

"Where are we going!" I shouted from the room
He was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower.

"You'll see! It's a surprise!" He shouted back, I heard the shower turn on.

"Ugh." I groaned scrolling through twitter casually

"How exactly am I supposed to dress!"
"Dress casual. Something you can jump in."

What the hell does that mean? I didn't question it and got up from his bed and walked up stairs to see Tommy and some girl.

"Hey Tommy and hey..." I trailed off waiting for the girl to respond
"Brittney." The girl squeaked

I already don't like her. She had blonde long straight hair with blue eyes and her outfit. God don't even get me started on it. She was wearing a black mini skirt and a pink tube top, so all her cleavage was showing.

"Alright." I said before walking to the door
"Tommy if Nordan asks, tell him I went to my house to get ready." I shouted exiting the house and driving off in my car.

I arrived and saw Ally with Apex. He seems to come over a lot more often so I have to make sure I don't say anything embarrassing like last time.

"HEY ALLY, DID YOU BUY THE TAMPONS I ASKED FOR!" I shouted through out the house

I walked into her room shouting again without even looking to see who was in it.
"WHAT ABOUT THE CONDOMS YOU SAID YOU NEEDED WHEN APEX CAME OVER SO YOU GUYS CAN DO THE FRICKLE FRA-!" I cut myself off when I saw Apex sitting on her bed while Ally was staring at me wide eyed.

I leaned against the door frame with my arm on my head "oh uh hey Apex." I said pretending to be smooth. I could practically feel my face burst red.

"Well I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that and leave." He said getting up and giving Ally a kiss before walking down the stairs quickly.

I looked at Ally before shrugging my shoulders. "My bad?" I said, but it came out more like a question than a statement.

I never want to be reminded of that moment again. Ever since that Alica, Apex, and I don't bring it up.

"What's up guys." I said setting my keys on the counter

"Oh hey Mila." Ally said turning her head a bit to look at me
"Hey Mila." Apex smiled

I walked up the stairs because I felt if I just ruined there moment over there.

I looked in my closet.
"What to wear. What to wear." I muttered to myself, tapping my chin with my pointer finger.

I chose my outfit and turned on the shower and hopped in. When I finished I changed into my outfit.