Chapter 9! :D

Ever since that kiss this morning in my bedroom, I’ve avoided even looking at Jordan. The jerk knows I don’t like him, I even might hate him, and he goes and kisses me! I must admit though, it was a pretty damn good kiss. The best I’ve ever had.

“Reagan! Stop spacing out!” David said. Yes, the David I like. Now, I’m not even sure I like him anymore. There are no longer butterflies in my stomach.

“I’m sorry. It’s just I didn’t get much sleep last night.” I admitted. It’s not a lie, but it’s not exactly the truth.

“Are you nervous about or date? Or is it something else?” He asked, seeming worried.

“Yeah, the date.” I lied. There’s no way he could know the truth.

“What the fuck Reagan?” Alexandra said walking up to me and David. “I need to talk to you, in private. Sorry David.”

David just nodded and Alexandra grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the lunch room. “What the hell?”

“When did you plan on telling me you kissed Jordan!?” Alexandra whispered yelled. “I thought we were best friends! And here I go have to find out about him bragging to his friends about it. What the hell? Explain. NOW.”

“Well, he came over my house, we’re neighbors apparently. So he came over and made sure I was awake this morning. He was acting weird, but I shrugged it off. He then came up behind me, his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. He turned me around and kissed me, then told me he liked me then walked out. That assface.” I mumbled.

“What was the kiss like?” Ali, or Alexandra, squealed jumping up and down.

“To be honest?” I asked. Ali nodded. “It was the best kiss I’ve ever had.”

“Date’s off.” David said sharply, walking away angry.

“He was listening and you knew it! You set this up! You bitch.” I yelled then smacked Ali across the face. “Best friends my ass.” I said then walked away, leaving her calling my name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skipped all my classes that I had after lunch, and went to the graveyard. Where my dad was buried. I walked over to his grave and sat down.

“Hey dad.” I began. “I know it’s been a while since I’ve talked to you. I really need your help right now. I’m so confused. I don’t know it I hate this one boy, or if I like him. Remember how I used to like David? A whole bunch? Yeah, I’m not even sure I like him anymore. Jordan… the guy that I’m not sure if I like or hate yet. He… he has a cute personality, really beautiful eyes, and an extremely cute smile. But he annoys the crap outta me.” I stopped and took a deep breath. “Remember the Jordan I used to play with as a kid? Yeah, that’s the Jordan I’m talking about. The famous Jordan, used to be my childhood best friend. The sad thing about it? He doesn’t remember me. Apparently he had some accident that made him forget everything. I want him to remember so bad, dad. I really do. Because those feelings I had buried when he move…they’re coming back out. I don’t want to hate Jordan anymore…but I do. Just because he can’t remember me. I don’t know what to do anymore, Dad. I just don’t know what to do anymore.” I shook my head and wiped the tears from my face. “I miss you dad. I wish you could talk to me like you used to. I love you.” I finished then stood up. I began walking home, tears still streaming down my face.

“Reagan!?” Jordan yelled. He started to head towards me. I took this chance to run back to my house and lock myself in my room.

“Reagan, let me in. I want to talk about this morning.” Jordan said, pleading.

“No. Go away!” I yelled.

“Reagan, please?” He said, quietly.

“No.” I whispered. It was silent, so I figured he left. I walked over to my bed and pulled out my photo album, full of pictures of me and Jordan. I miss us…

---------------------------------------

Sad chapter :(

Alright, uploads would be more frequent now!

This isn't Gary, this is his sister, Jenna. Gary has been grounded lately and can't write, so he's getting me to write his stories until he's off grounded.

I hope you guys enjoy! I'll try my best to make them long :D

This is just a filler, explaining a little bit of why Reagan hates Jordan... and Her dad died D: Oh noes!