Chapter 5! :D

*Reagan.*

“Reagan! Get your ass over here!” Jordan yelled looking angrily at me. HA. I guess my prank worked after all. Jordan came towards me with blue stains all over his clothes and hair.

“REAGAN. NOW!” He yelled now starting to run towards my direction.

“What’s got him so worked up?” Caden asked.

“I uhm, kinda played a prank on him? NOW RUN!” I yelled as Jordan nearly reached us. Being on the track team for 4 years really is helping my situation right now.

“What prank?” Caden asked pulling me into a random classroom.

“I kind of stayed after school yesterday and put paintballs in his locker to project at him when he opened his locker. Now be quiet before he finds us!” I said while whispering.

“Hey, Reagan?”

“Yeah Caden?”

“do you think we could ever, you know, become more than ‘friends’?” He asked.

“We are best friends, so that answer is yes!” I told him while laughing. I guess I laughed a little too loudly because next thing I knew, someone came in to the class room.

“Reagan, where you are little puppy?” Jordan called. Little puppy?!!

“IT'S JUST A DROP IN THE OCEAN

A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER

I WAS PRAYING THAT YOU AND ME

MIGHT END UP TOGETHER

IT'S LIKE WISHING FOR RAIN

AS I STAND IN THE DESERT

BUT I'M HOLDING YOU CLOSER THAN MOST

BECAUSE YOU ARE MY HEAVEN”  I sang very loudly. (Song Lyrics; http://artists.letssingit.com/ron-pope-lyrics-a-drop-in-the-ocean-dhtg6sz)  

“ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?” Caden whispered yelled.  

“I might be, why?” I answered.  

“You practically just gave us up for murder Reagan!” Caden said.  

“Well, Reagan’s up for murder, but since I don’t know the guy, he’s not. So come on Reagan, lets have a chat.” Jordan said while smirking.

OH HELL NO. I got up and ran out the door to my first period. Caden was running with me.  

“You can’t run forever Reagan! We have gym together!” Jordan yelled behind us.  

“Shit, I forgot about that.”  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I made it through the first four periods alive. I’m not sure I will make it through fifth though because that class is gym.  

“So Class, today we are doing sit and reach. Sit down in your fitness lines.” The gym coach said.

I didn’t pay much attention though, because I was staring at David, the dude I like. I’ve like him since the beginning of the year. Jordan was in the last line, next to mine.  

“I see you are no longer a smurf Jordan.” I commented with a smirk.  

“Yeah, yeah. Save it Jones.” Jordan said.  

“Sorry, but you deserved it.”  

“Save it Jo—wait, whaaaaaa?” Jordan asked looking confused. Umph, there goes that cute facial expression again. WTH? I shouldn’t be thinking like this, I don’t like him and I like David.  

“Jones, Witzigreuter! Get your butts over here!” The coach yelled at us.

It was then that I noticed we were the only ones from our lines still IN our lines.  

“Hey Kyle!” I yelled.  

“Reagan! How are you babe?!” He yelled back.

No we are not flirting, or dating. It’s just we do this to tease each other.  

“Good, you baby?” I teased back.  

“Awesome now that you’re here!” He said and winked.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye David giving Kyle a death glare.  

Player.” I commented while laughing.  

I did my sit and reach and then stood up. Kyle looked up at me. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him across the gym. The whole time David was staring at Kyle’s and Mine’s intertwined hands.  

“Is it me, or is David looking a bit jealous?” Kyle asked.  

I looked back and noticed he looked jealous. He started to walk my way and my heart stopped beating. When he got to where we were, he said “….”    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****CLIFFHANGER.

Told you it’d be longer ;)

This happened to my friend in gym, except the guy she liked didn’t come over to her.

Next chapter is what David is going to say, and Jordan’s revenge.

They’re still going to be in gym class though.

I have plans for a game they are going to play. ;D