Chapter 10! :D

I flipped to a picture of Jordan and me. I stared at it for a long time. I couldn’t ever forget that day… the day before he moved…

*Flashback*

“Reagan! I have to tell you something!” Jordan yelled rushing over to the swings where we had agreed at the time to meet. What, we’re 13! We’re allowed to still swing!

“Yes Jordy?” I replied, wondering what he had to say. It must be important, he called an important meeting.

Then he uttered those two words. “I’m moving.”

I immediately jumped off the springs and onto the cold, hard ground. “When?” I whispered, my heart breaking into millions of tiny pieces.

“Tomorrow.” He whispered, looking at my face from my reaction. The way he did it… made my heart beat faster. It has only been a week since I’ve known I was in love with him! I know what you’re thinking, that 13 is WAYYYY too young to fall in love at. I thought the same thing, until I realized something. Love has no age limit.

“Oh.” I muttered, kicking the dirt around on the ground.

“Hey, look at me.” Jordan whispered, moving my head that way I had no choice but to look at him. “Just because I’m moving doesn’t mean we’re losing touch! I’ll always be there, you know that.”

“I know.” I said. “I wish I didn’t have to lose you.”

“I don’t want to lose you either.” Jordan said, smilng a little.

I dropped my head back down, looking at the ground again. “I love you.” I mumbled silently, low enough where he couldn’t hear me.

“What?”

“Nothing!” I replied.

“Did you just say I love you?” Jordan asked. I snapped my head up in shock.

“No!” I said blushing.

“Liar! You’re blushing!” Jordan said smiling. “Don’t worry, I love you also.”

“Really?” I asked, shocked.

“Yeah.” Jordan said, and then kissed me. My first kiss.

*Flashback Over*

He was my first kiss and I still love him. That’s why it hurts so much for him to not remember the times we had together.

A tear rolled down my cheek, unnoticed by me. I was too busy looking at the pictures that I didn’t notice my lock being picked and someone walking in. I sat up in surprise when Jordan spoke.

“Who is that?” Jordan asked softly. He took the picture album from my hands and began to look through them. “You look really happy with him.”

“I was…” I mumbled. “Then he moved and had an accident. Now he doesn’t remember me.”

Jordan snapped his head up. “What type of accident?”

“A car accident.” I said, looking up strangely at him. Is he remembering? Does he know something? “Why?”

“I was in an accident.” He mumbled, probably not for me to hear. “Can you explain each picture to me?”

“Sure.” I replied, smiling a little. I pointed to a picture and began to explain. “We spent the day at the beach. Just me and Jordan, no adults. We were 12 at the time. I remember that day like it was yesterday. We just chased each other around and stuff. Until he stepped on a crab and had his foot spilt open. Then we had to take him to hospital. Which he is deathly afraid of them, he held my hand the whole time. His foot was fine though. He got lucky.”

“The Cove.” Jordan whispered. “Was the beach called The Cove?”

“Yeah!” I exclaimed, happily. “Why?”

“I remember that day, Reagan. I remember us.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it's short, but it's another filler!

A longer chapter should be up by the end of this weekend! :D