Chapter 12! :D

“So. Has anything changed since… you know?” Jordan asked once the waiter had brought our food and had flirted with me a little. Let’s just say Jordan got mad, haha.

“Yeah, something major.” I said shrugging my shoulders. It’s been so long since I’ve told someone about my twin.

“What has changed majorly?” Jordan asked. I looked over at him. “What?”

“It’ll ruin the date. Can I just tell you afterwards?” I asked. “I promise I will. I just want to enjoy tonight right now.”

“Sure.” Jordan said smiling and grabbing my hand.

“So how is being famous?” I asked smiling.

“It’s you know…” Jordan said. “Kinda lonely. Like, you can’t bring along friends or anything and you only have your crew to talk to. You barely get time for the phone and even less time for Skype, oovoo, or anything else.”

“I’m sorry babe.” I said squeezing his hand. “You could call me anytime. I’ll always answer for you.” I smiled at him and he squeezed my hand back smiling.

We finished our dinner in silence. Not the awkward silence, but the comfortable silence.

“Ready to finish this date?” Jordan said after he saw that I had finished. Yeah, I’m a slow eater. I nodded and he stood up and held out his hand for me to softly slip in.

“What’s the next part of the date?” I asked. I didn’t know there was two parts.

“Don’t you remember?” Jordan asked smiling down at me. I shook my head no. “We’re going to have you record, remember?”

“Oh, that.” I said laughing. “I guess I kind of forgot.”

“Kind of?” Jordan asked. I nodded and didn’t answer.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

“That was…” The producer said as I walked out of the booth. “That was fucking awesome! High five girl! You killed that song!”

“Uhm, thanks?” I questioned giving the dude a high five.

“Awkward silence from Jordan over there.” Jordan’s manager said. I never caught their name.

“Jordan, don’t you know that every time there’s an awkward silence, there’s a gay baby born?” I asked smiling.

Jordan chuckled. “No, I actually haven’t heard that one before. How old is it?”

“Pretty old.” I said shrugging. “I’m not sure how old.”

“Oh, well, uhm…” Jordan said.