Chapter 11! :D

“You remember us?” I asked, shocked. Truth is, I didn’t even expect him to remember.

“Isn’t that what I just said?” Jordan said like I was dumb. I glared at him.

“Yes, that is just what you said. I resaid to make sure I heard right stupid.” I retorted.

“Shut up Reggie.” Jordan playfully spat.

I looked up at him, my mouth wide open. He just chuckled. “You…you remember my name!” I yelled jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck. “I’ve missed you so much Jordy.”

“I would say I’ve missed you also, but you know, I just now remember everything…” Jordan said then trailed off. “So does this mean you no longer hate me?”

“I only hated you because you couldn’t remember me, Jordan.” I said smiling at him. “Now that you remember us, I can’t hate you.”

“Do you still, ya know…” Jordan asked blushing slightly. “That thing before I left?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked slightly confused. Then it hit me like a time bomb. Do I still love him is what he was asking. “I’ve always loved you. There’s no way I couldn’t, even if you moved and forgot me. I never could move on.” My hand went up to his cheek, cupping it. “Jordan, no matter what, I love you. Always have, always will. I can’t seem to fall out of love with you.”

“Awh, Reggie!” Jordan said smiling like a fool. “I still love you.”

“How do you know?” I asked him.

“Even after the accident, I still have these feelings that just pull me towards you. It’s kind of hard not to fall in love with you, anyway.” Jordan said. I just shook my head. “You are beautiful! Don’t make me go all One Direction on your ass.” I chuckled and nodded. “Really? Gonna make me sing One Direction?”

“Hey! They’re my favorite band right now!” I said smiling. “Please?”

“Only because you pulled the puppy dog eyes out on me.”  Jordan said then smiled and began. “You’re insecure, don’t know what for. You’re turning heads when you walk through the door. Don’t need make up to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful. If you only saw what I can see, you’d understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful, that’s what makes you beautiful. So c-come on, you got it wrong, to prove I’m wrong I put it in a song. I don’t know why, you’re being shy and turn away when I look into your eye, eye, eyes. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful. If you only saw what I can see, you’d understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful, that’s what makes you beautiful. Nax30. Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful. If you only saw what I can see, you’d understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful oh oh, you don’t know what you’re beautiful, oh oh, that’s what makes you beautiful.” Jordan finished winking.

“Thank you.” I whispered before crashing my lips down on Jordan’s. They were soft and tasted a little bit like candy.

“Are they really your favorite band?” Jordan asked me smiling. I just nodded at him. “I bet you don’t even know what they look like, do you?”

I shook my head. “Why?”

“Don’t look them up.” Jordan said still smiling. “Who else is your favorite band?”

“The Wanted!” I exclaimed happily. “And yes, I do know what they look like.”

Jordan chuckled and ruffled my hair. “Okay. Okay!”

“Uhm, that was weird.” I mumbled.

“I gotta question!” Jordan announced suddenly.

“Yes Jordy?” I smiled up at him.

“When are you next free? Are you available tonight?” He asked.

“Yes, tonight’s free. Why?” I asked, curious.

“Wanna go on a date tonight?” He asked.

“Sure! What time?”

“I’ll be here by 6. Seeing as its 4 now, I’ll leave you to get ready.” Jordan said smiling. He gave me a quick peck and walked out of the room. Date with Jordan? Sign me up first row baby!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Can’t you just tell me where we are going Jordan?” I asked. “You call me after you leave and tell me to dance fancy.”

“We’re almost there. Calm down.” Jordan said grabbing my left hand with his right and intertwining our fingers.

“Okay.” I said happily and smiled.

“You look beautiful tonight, by the way.” He said quickly glancing over at me through the corner of his eye. I blushed red and looked down at the ground. “You also look really cute when you blush.” I only blushed more and chuckled.

“Well you look stunning my dear.” I said in a weird accent.

“That was… an awkward turtle. Don’t ever do that again Reagan.” Jordan said chuckling to himself.

“Party-pooper.” I said crossing my arms over my chest. Jordan just chuckled, leaving the car in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. I started to hum All Time Low by The Wanted to myself not realizing that it was kind of loud.

“You’re really good at humming.” Jordan said smirking.

“Yeah? How would you know what I would sound like singing?” I asked slightly glaring at him. I suck at singing!

“Because I remember when you sang for me a week before I left. You were really good.” Jordan said shrugging. “I’d like to hear you sing again. That’s why we are here.” I hadn’t even noticed the car had stopped moving. I looked out at what was before me.

“A studio?” I asked.

“Yeah. We’re going to have dinner here, and then you’re going to sing for me. And no, you don’t have a choice. You have to sing.” Jordan said smiling at me. “I’ll be fine, I promise you.”

“What happens if it’s not fun?” I asked. “What happens if I suck?”

“You don’t, so don’t worry about it. And it’ll be fun, trust me. Now are you coming or what?” Jordan said smiling at me.

“Okay.” I gave in smiling. We walked to the door in silence when he opened it, it was empty, dark, and quiet. Like no one was here.

“It’s just us and my manager. Don’t worry.” Jordan said assuredly.

“Okay. I wasn’t worrying anyway.” I looked up at him and smiled. He responded by grabbing my hand and pulling me along the long hallway. I read the signs on the door: The Wanted, One Direction, All Time Low, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and lastly The Ready Set.

“Why are there British bands and singers out on the doors back there?” I asked.

“They’re supposed to be visiting tomorrow apparently. Why?” Jordan asked.

“I dunno. Maybe because it’s the fact that ONE DIRECTION AND THE WANTED are on the doors.” I said.

“Oh. Okay…”Jordan said in a thinking voice. “You ready to eat?”

“Yeah.” I said sitting down. This date has officially begun.