Chapter 4

Beth's P.O.V.
I sigh, missing Bobby. I know it's only going to be two more days but I can't wait for him to get back. The last week and a half have been very stressful. Sam and I are sitting at the table when Dean roughly grabs his coat and storms out of the front door.
"I'm going to the bar."
I sigh, looking at Sam. Third time this week.
"Lets go watch some movies."
I nod, walking into the living room.  I lay down, with my head in Sam's lap. He starts playing with my hair and I smile. I must have dozed off because I woke up to the front door closing. I rub my eyes as Dean stumbles into the living room, a girl trailing behind him.
"Who's this?" Sam questions.
"A girl I met at the bar, uh, Sarah."
"Sandra."
"Right, Sandra."
I scoff and roll my eyes.
"We'll be upstairs."
Dean winks and grins at his younger brother, as he follows the girl upstairs. Sam just looked at me sympathetically, as I wipe the few tears that slipped out of my eyes.
"I don't care." I mumble.
"Don't lie to me, Beth." He whispers, as he rubs my cheek gently. I start sobbing, as quiet as I possibly can. Sam quickly pulls me into his arms, rubbing my back softly.
"I have a plan to get that girl out." Sam smirks evilly.
I look up, curious. My eyes widen as he grabs his knife. He tells me the plan and I laugh. I sit at the table and wait.
Deans P.O.V.
This girl, Susan or whatever is honestly really annoying. She starts unbuttoning my shirt and I pretend I'm enjoying it. I sigh, just wanting this to be over. Beth has to think I've moved on though. When she starts to go for my pants, the door slams open. She falls to the floor in panic.
"Dean, I'm so tired of you cheating on me." Sam cries.
What?
"I thought you loved me. I guess not."
He lifts his knife up- weird, I didn't realize he had that- and starts swinging at me. What the hell?! Susie or whatever, screams and runs out of the door. As soon as Sam hears the front door close he runs downstairs, I run after him. I'm not exactly mad, I just want to what the hell just happened.
Beth's P.O.V.
Sandra runs out of the front door. Soon after both boys run into the kitchen where I'm sitting, drinking a nice cup of tea. He probably just told her to get out. Sam's pretty scary when he wants to be. Sam bursts out laughing and I choke on my drink.
"You actually did it?!"
"Of course I did." He grins, proud of himself.
"That poor girl." I laugh.
"Okay, what the hell is going on?"
"Beth and I created a plan to get that girl out. We didn't like her."
"You what?! Come on! I was having a good time!"
My stomach starts to hurt a bit and I look away from Dean. He walks up to me, grabbing my face; kind of roughly, might I add.
"This is your fault."
He's really starting to scare me. I feel something wet underneath me and my eyes widen as I look at Sam.
"What?" Both boys ask at the same time, obviously confused.
"My water just broke."
Both boys look like they'd just seen a ghost. Well, how normal boys would look if they saw a ghost.
----------------------------
I will update another chapter later on in the day or early tonight! If you like this chapter make sure to vote! You should also read my other story 'Loving My Best Friend (Sam Winchester)' I'm about to update a chapter on that right now.