Chapter 5

Beth's P.O.V.
Dean threw Sam the keys to baby and started to walk upstairs.
"Seriously Dean?!" Sam yells.
"What?"
"This is your child and you're not even going to help get her to the hospital?"
"It's not my kid."
I look down, with tears in my eyes.
"You son of a- whatever. At least help me get her into the car. I need to grab her bag that she had for the hospital."
Dean sighs but picks me up gently and starts walking to baby. I wipe my face quickly as a tear falls.
"Oh come on, don't be a baby."
I don't say anything. He lays me down in the back of baby and sits with me, waiting for Sam to come out. He looks at me when I wince.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, she's just kicking really hard right now." I say as I put my hand where she's kicking.
Dean slowly moves my hand and replaces it with his own. I look at him in shock as he smiles softly.
"Dean-"
"I still don't want it. I'm just being nice because you're in pain."
"She's a baby not an object, Dean!"
He rolls his eyes.
"Yeah whatever."
"Screw you."
"You already did." He smirks.
I look down, tears filling my eyes.
"I'm giving her up, you know."
His smirk quickly fades.
"Why?"
"I want her to grow up happy. I want her to have a mom and a dad. A real dad. Not some jerk that doesn't care less and never comes to see her. She deserves better."
"Beth-"
"You ready to go?" Sam asks.
"Yes very ready, I'm in loads of pain."
Dean gets out of the car and goes inside. Sam starts baby and drives to the hospital.
-Eight Hours Later-
I just had Lily, they're cleaning her up now.
"Ma'am do you want to hold her?"
I shake my head quickly and look away from her. Sam looks at me sadly. The nurse starts to walk away.
"Wait."
The nurse turns around and looks at you.
"Yes?"
"Let me hold her. Please."
She smiles and quickly hands her to me. I look down at the breathtaking baby in front of me. She opens her candy apple green eyes, full of wonder. A tear falls from my eye as I look at her. I can't give her up. I can be enough for her. I already love her so much, I can't abandon her.
"I can't."
The nurse looks at me sadly and reaches to grab Lily.
"I really hoped you were gonna change your mind."
"No." I whisper, trying not to scare the precious baby in my arms. "I mean I can't give her up."
Sam and the nurse both smile widely.
"I'm so glad you changed your mind. What's her name?"
"Lillian Samantha Winchester."
Sam looks at you confused.
"I want her to have your last name, she would have had it anyways if things would've turned out differently. Plus it sounds better than Lillian Samantha Reagan."
Sam nods.
"Sammy?"
His eyes dart from Lily to me, showing I had his attention.
"Do you want to hold her?"
He nods profusely. I laugh and gently hand her to him. He sits back in his chair and looks at her in awe. She was a spitting image of Dean and my god was she the most beautiful child I have ever laid eyes on. I can't wait to get home. My eyes dart to the door as I hear something fall.
"Balls!"
I look over to see Bobby, picking up an empty cup that fell. I grin.
"Uncle Bobby?"
"In the flesh. Did you think I'd miss coming to see her?"
"I thought you were with Jody?"
"I was but she's better now and Sam called and said that you're water broke so I raced here."
"I wish Jody could be here."
As if on cue Jody walks in.
"Sorry I got lost."
"Jody!" I smile.
"Did you think I would miss this? What have they got you on?"
I laugh at that. Both of their eyes dart to Sam when they hear a tiny yawn. They both quickly stumble over to admire the little miracle in Sam's arms. Sam smiles, kissing Lily's forehead then hands her to Bobby.
"Hey kiddo. I'm late, but I'm here. Your silly mom thought I would miss it. Idgit."
I shake my head, smiling. Bobby hands her to Jody after holding her for a bit. Jody smiles as she rocks Lily back and forth slowly.
"I wish you would keep her."
"About that." I look at Sam smiling. "I decided to keep her. I held her and I couldn't bare the thought of abandoning her."
Bobby and Jody both smile as wide as possible.
-4 days later-
I'm finally able to go home. Sam and Dean left yesterday. I think went to Vermont for a case. Dean thinks I gave her up and that's exactly the way I want to keep it. We pull up to Bobby's and I get Lily out of the backseat and carry her inside.
"This is your home. I know you'll grow to love it like I have."
Bobby smiles and sets his keys down. I sit down on the couch with Lily in my arms and smile.
"You're going to be happy. You're gonna live a normal life with grandpa Bobby, Sam and I. You're gonna love it. We'll have the apple pie life that I've always wanted."
"Hold on now ya idgit, I ain't old enough to be a grandpa."
I laugh.
"Sure uncle Bobby."
------------------------------------
Hi! I hope you liked this chapter, I'm trying to be as active as possible. I've been updating at lease twice a day on my stories and once on my imagines. I'm trying to stay active 😬 Have a lovely evening and remember, Always Keep Fighting💗