Chapter 1- The Hogwarts Express

(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= your last name

Y/N POV:

It was the beginning of my sixth year at Hogwarts, the years really flew by. I  looked around in Diagon Alley to make sure I had everything I needed for the year before going to Kings Cross Station. I waited for the Hogwarts Express to pull in on platform 9 and three quarters. There were so many parents with their kids, my parents didn't come because they were always working.

I sat in a compartment full of people I didn't know, but I recognised one or two of them from the War against Voldemort. The only reason I recognised him was from his fair blonde hair. It was Draco Malfoy, the 'Slytherin Prince'.
The trip took about an hour and a half, I gazed out the window the whole ride just thinking about everything that has happened over the years... Malfoy and his gang were talking the whole time but I wasn't listening at all.
When we got off the train, we had to stay in our compartment groups for the carraige ride, so that meant I'm stuck with Malfoy and his gang. All of us just fit in the carriage, but I was squished in beside one of Draco's friends. It felt like someone was staring at me, I quickly turned my head so I could catch a glimpse. Draco was staring at me, he was staring at me as if I sickened him. It made me feel..weird.. I was so glad when the carriage finely reached Hogwarts, the last time I saw Hogwarts was at the War, it was crumbling and some parts had collapsed. It was great to see it back to normal. When I got out of the carriage, One of Draco's friends gave me his hand to help me get out of the carriage.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, he smiled back, I jumped down onto the muddy ground.

B: "My name is Blaise".

"Oh em, mines Y/N".

I noticed Draco was staring at Blaise as if he wanted to punch him. Draco grabbed Blaise's arm and started pulling him away.

B: "See you later!".

It's weird that one of Draco's friends would be nice.... I thought. I was so happy to be back at Hogwarts, I was glad to be home.
I sat beside Ginny in the Great Hall for the feast. I looked around at all the house tables to see everyone talking to there friends. I looked at the Slytherin table and Draco was looking at me and then turned back to Pansy. I turned back to Ginny and continued talking until the food appeared on the tables.