Chapter 6- Potions and Love

Y/N:

I lay in bed wondering about the letter, there was no name. It could be Ron? But he said he liked Lavender, It could be Draco.... with his beautiful blonde hair and amazing good looks...

Why do I keep thinking about Draco!!!

I should get up for breakfast and get ready for my classes. I thought long and hard about the chocolates and mysterious note as I brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and got dressed into my uniform. I put my books in my bag and headed down stairs for breakfast. On my way I spotted Pansy and Draco walking in the corridor holding hands...

I got upset all of a sudden for no reason so I walked the long way to the Great Hall. As I arrived I saw that Draco had already arrived with Pansy. They were sitting with there gang laughing. Blaise turned around and smiled at me, I smiled back and sat down with Harry and Ron.

Harry: "Last year Ron ate some chocolates that were left for me. He fell under a love potion and Professor Slughorn had to make a powerful remedy. Maybe they left the chocolates and the note by the Amortenia to give you a hit that the chocolates have love potion in them. Have you developed sudden feelings for anyone in the past day?".

"Yes.... He won a bottle of Amortenia in Potions class....".

Harry: "Who is it?!?".

Its Draco Malfoy...

--------
AN: Sorry its so short. I have major writers block :(