Chapter 2

<<<<<<<<<< girl in the multimedia from the last chapter is Yasmine. Just saying before you get confused...

I remember when I was in high school. I was the head cheerleader. I had haters, especially that jealous rat Reginae Carter. She used to be the head cheerleader until I kicked her ass with my impressive moves. She used to be Ray's girlfriend until he noticed me. I didn't give a fuck about the struggles of our relationship.

But now I  do. I was too blind to not see that Ray was taking advantage of me. Now I'm 6 months. I made stupid actions which resulted in stupid mistakes.

Nowadays I start crying. Because its frustrating as the fact that I'm gonna be a single mom. Yasmine is always telling me that she's gonna find Ray but I think shes been unsuccessful.

'Taishae. It's Yasmine'

'Yes, come in.'

She entered my room and sat on my bed.

'I have news.'

'Go on'

'I found Ray'

'What do you mean you found Ray? Where did you find him?'

'He's in a boyband named Mindless Behavior and they were having a meet and great in the mall.'

'Are you sure that its Ray?'

'Yeah'

'Describe him'

'Okay, he has two long braids..'

'Stop. You are right, its Ray.'

'There staying for the next 4 months before they travel to Jamaica. I think you should find time and tell him about your struggles.'

I looked at Yasmine with no expression on my face.

'There's no point in talking to him. He isn't responsible. When I told him I'm carrying his child, he starts telling me shit that I couldn't believe. Yasmine, you don't understand the pain I'm going through- physically because of this baby and emotionally.'

I started crying. Yasmine came and engulfed me in a warm hug.

'Don't cry please. You need to forget about your past, think about the present and work for the future.'

'Thanks Yasmine'

Yasmine P.O.V:

As soon as Taishae fell asleep, I decided that I go grocery shopping, for her.

When I arrived at Walmart, I went to the snack isle. As I was putting some Doritos in the trolley, I felt another trolley collide with mine.

I looked up to see a guy with small curls in his hair, caramel skin colour and big plump lips. Man was he fiiiiiiinnneee.

'Oh sorry, ma'

'Its okay'

'Aye Roc!'

We both turned to see that Ray guy.

'What Ray?'

'Oh sorry, didn't see you with this fine beauty.'

'Save it two braids.'

'Oohh, fiesty one.'

'Call me feisty but what you did to my friend 6 months ago was deep.'

'What friend?'

'Taishae.. Taishae King.'

Roc moved his head towards me sharply.

'Taishae King? What's happened with her?

'You jerk ass friend here, left innocent Taishae abandoned without a home because she's pregnant with his baby. Her parents kicked her out, she went to her friend, I think Kaisha, and she said no. She finally came to his house and he instantly ended the relationship.'

'Ray, that's deep.'

'Thats not all. He said that she probably slept with some guy Chresanto..'

'Really Ray? You blamed the baby on me? You should've known that she wouldn't do such a thing to Christalina, they were close friends.

Wow I thought.

'I need to go, Taishae is probably worried about why I'm not there anymore.'

'What's your name?'

'Yasmine..Yasmine Jennings'

'Can I come see Taishae?'

'Only Roc can. Taishae said she don't want to see him.

'Who said I even wanted to see that raggedy hoe? That shit inside her ain't mine' Ray butted.

'You really need to fix your life before I do it for you' I said as anger was boiling inside me.

'Ray' Roc said, 'pay for the stuff and go back to the hotel. And don't say shit about the poor girl'

With that, Roc followed me to the till where I paid for my items and I drove back home.