chapter 10

The next day

Taishae King

I just stood there, hovering over the incubator, watching my baby. She's beautiful. If only Rayan could share this moment with me.

It really saddens me that he would do something like that to me. And the fact that he has his little girlfriend...so why does he want to come back to me? He doesn't love me. He hates rejection, thats probably why he flung me across the room. But what does he know about rejection? I have been through the shadowy path of rejection, meeting my parents and Kaisha and Rayan. How does he think I feel? 

I was then interrupted from my trail of thoughts, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in", I said.

I looked back at Armani. 

"Shae", I heard Jelisa say. She came next to me and looked downat Armani.

"She's fine. Nothing is going to happen to her." she said. 

We looked on. 

"Actually...I need to use the toilet. I'm coming". she instantly left.

That was very strange of her. I felt disturbed. I could sense another prescence in the room, not Armani, and not Jelisa because she just left. But I could feel someone...different.

"Taishae".

I stiffed at his voice, Rayan's voice. 

"Why are you here?"

"Jelisa brought me here to see our daughter."

Wow!...Jelisa.

"So now you want to take responsibility, and you used one of my friends to fulfil that responsibility for you? Your a bloody joke you know!"

"And I'm sorry."

"Well then, take your sorry and shove it up your ass and get out!"

"No!"

I wasn't going to take any chances. I walked to my bed and pressed the nurses' alarm.

"What the fuck did you just do?"

Two nurses came into the room.

"Your emergency ma'am?"

"Can you tell this man to leave my room. He is causing harm towards me and my daughter."

"Taishae, don't lie like this."

"SIr can you please leave?"

"No! I have to see my baby first, please."

"Sir, we are going to ask you for the last time - please leave."

"I am not leaving until I see my baby!"

One of the nurses left. Rayan was intensely staring at me.

"Taishae, why lie?"

"Rayan, why abandon? Rayan, why abuse? And your asking me stupid questions...fuck out of here!"

The other nurse returned with the hospital security guards. They grabbed Rayan by his arms and started to leave.

"Taishae, I have never stopped loving you! I love you and my baby..."

And then he was gone.

This is a very rough chapter. I don't even like it. I'll probably re-vamp it at a later stage. I just had to give you a chapter. 

updates will be quite slow because i have to prepare for my GCSEs (a.k.a SATs for you american ones)

*Ignore spelling and grammatical errors*

Armani on the sidee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

R.N