Chapter 4

Ray P.O.V:

I went back to the hotel, quite angrily because I now know that Taishae has been spreading false shit about me. But I do feel kind of bad for leaving her. I feel terrible for calling my creation a piece of shit. That's not life. I feel bad for putting the blame on Chresanto.

But if I allowed Taishae to stay with me, my mom would have whooped my ass and kicked me out. I would miss her cooking... damn Ray, that's selfish and self-centered. I'm a bad guy, and I would make the worst father of all time.

'What's wrong Ray?'

My head shot up to see Jewel, my current girlfriend, with a look of concern on her face.

'Just thinking?'

'About what?'

I know she wants to help me, but I don't want to risk loosing her.

'Don't worry love.' I pecked her lips.

'Okay.'

She hugged me, and I hugged back. We didn't move from that position until the door opened. It was Chresanto.

'Ray, can I talk to you for a minute please?

I knew what the topic was about.

'Can't you see that I'm spending some time with my girlfriend?' I replied with a bit of attitude.

'Ray.' Jewel's soft voice spoke, 'Go talk to him. It's okay, and its probably important.'

I kissed her on her forehead and left her to go to Chresanto. He directed me to his room, and he shut the door.

'Taishae.' He started, 'practically needs you, even though she hates you. It's not fair that you left her alone in het pregnancy.'

'Roc, you know I have Jewel to handle and you expect me to go and look after Taishae at the same time? You are nuts man?

'You are selfish, that's all. Selfish because your only thinking about yourself and the fact that you blamed the child on me?'

He's right. I am selfish.

'I blamed that thing on you because the both of you were around eachother everytime. How would you feel if Christalina was around me all the time? Huh?'

'How dare you, Rayan Lopez, bring up her name. She has got nothing to do with this type of situation.'

He seemed pretty upset.

'Because you know that she would've been messing around with my Johnson.'

Before I could say anything else, I felt a very strong blow to my jaw. He punched me repeatedly in my face.

'And here's one from Taishae.'

I felt a blow in my stomach. He then stormed out of the room and left me on the floor. 

Chresanto P.O.V:

Ray knows how to piss people off. When I left the room, I was making my way to Prince's room until Jewel's flipping face appeared in front of me.

'Where's Ray?'

'Your cold-hearted boyfriend is laying on the floor of my bedroom, squealing in pain.'

'You beat I'm up? Stop using him as your personal punching bag'

'Control your boyfriend please.' I spat back at her. She quickly ran over to my room, and I continued on for Prince's room and I walked in. He was just kissing Andreya and then pulled away from eachother to notice I was by the door.

'Chres, what the matter?' Dreya's sweet voice of concern rang in my ears.'

'I saw Taishae..'

'No, I thought she was dead!' Prince exclaimed.

'She's 6 months pregnant with Ray's baby, but he pushed the blame to me. I told him that he should go help Taishae, but he started telling me he's got himself and Jewel to look after..'

'Oh my days, why is he so selfish for? He needs to go help Shae.' said Dreya.

'Why did he push the blame to you Roc?' Prince asked.

'He said its because me and Shae spent too much time together. Then he started saying that I would've known how he felt if Christalina spent so much time around him. Then he said that she would've enjoyed playing with his weener. Then I beat him up.'

Almost instantly, Dreya and Prince came and engulfed me in a hug.

'Tomorrow, we are gonna pay Shae a visit.' Prince said.

'Yeah, she would like that.' I said.

'She really would.'

And scene.

Andreya on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>