6 Sophia

"I'll just go and put something different", my eyes were on the ground. The intensity of his gaze caused shivers to course through my body, and my stomach to knot. You can't want him. But I did, in that moment, I felt like I saw him for the first time. He filled out his bulky frame nicely, not completely toned, but muscular. I inched around the doorway, his eyes following my every move. That's when I made my first mistake; I looked at him.

My eyes burned with desire, mirroring his. His closed the distance between us in an instant, closing the door and pushing me against the frame. I looked at his face through hooded eyes. Don't do this. But I didn't stop myself as he crashed his lips into mine. I pulled him closer and he grabbed my ass, pulling me up until I was straddling his body. He led me to the couch I had vacated what seemed like hours ago. He threw my body down, climbing on top of me. The firm pressure from his body caused a moan to escape from my lips. I pulled his shirt up, throwing it to the side in one fluid motion. His hands reached for my bra, sliding his right hand under the fabric. I could feel my nipples hardening under the monotonous gentle strokes. His left stroked my waist, slipping into my shorts his fingers tracing the outline of my wetness.

I tugged at his pants, hinting at what I wanted from him. He stopped his assault on my body and grabbed my hands, "Not yet". He stirred the feeling that he had given me that night not too long ago. I like being controlled. He guided my hands onto my stomach, dragging them lower, "Show me how you like it". His pupils dilated as he took his hands off mine, helping take off my shorts and panties. I was on full display. That's when I made my second mistake, I showed him what he wanted to see. I slid my hands farther down than he had gone and did what he wouldn't. I slid my finger inside myself, like I had done some many times before, but with his tantalizing eyes watching every movement of my hand, I felt my need for him grow. I played with my clit, hesitantly at first, but with more pressure and speed as I felt my body starting to tense, sensations coursing through my body. His face slowly turned dark, sensing my undoing was close, "I decide when you come". He pulled off his pants, grabbing my hands and pinning them roughly to the fabric above my head. He plunged his sizable length into my body. This is what I wanted.

He fills me up completely. His strokes are slow and even at first, but he soon speeds up, pounding into me at a relentless pace.I moan his name as I made my third and final mistake, I came. It felt like my body shattered into pieces, as I writhed against his pelvis, wanting him deeper. He follows close behind groaning as convulsions overtake his form. I pant against his neck, recovering from the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced. He let my hands go, pulling me onto his lap, he stroked my hair, pushing it back before cupping my cheek, whispering "I own you". My cheeks heated from the comment. I rested my head on his shoulder, glancing through the door. I froze when I locked eyes with Grace. Why the fuck is she in my driveway. It was then that I remembered that Chloe was supposed come check on me. Fuck. She shook her head at me turning back to the street.

I snapped my head up pushing off Peter, "Where are my shorts?" He gave me a slow once over, "You shouldn't put anything on". A smirk appeared on his face. I don't have time for this. I spotted his shirt and shorts, grabbing them off the floor, I shoved them into his arms. My eyes pleaded with him to abide with my requests. He nodded standing and kissing my forehead before sliding into his shorts. It all came crashing down on me in that moment. I just fucked him. Why would I do something like that. I couldn't look at him, I glanced at the driveway seeing Grace and the blue Mini Cooper gone, but he had to leave. At least they didn't come inside. I couldn't look him in the eyes, not when he said goodbye, and not when the front door slammed shut. I pulled on my shorts and slunk to the ground. I went too far this time. I betrayed her completely and utterly. The problem was I didn't care about what she would think, and that's what scared me the most.