thirty

edited
7:51 a.m.

tylerrjoseph: today is the day.

josh smiles, waking up to the familiar set text tone.

he stretches his arms, sitting up. his room was quite empty. most of the furniture was moved to the apartment.

he quickly hops into the shower, making sure it wasnt too hot, but not too cold.

he used the shampoo that he remembered tyler saying he loved.

'it smells like roses.' he hears tyler's voice in his head, smiling as he rinsed the excess out of his faded hair.

he dries off with a towel laying near, looking at himself in the semi-fogged mirror.

wrapping the towel around his waist, he brushes his teeth, then combs his hair nicely.

entering his bedroom, he throws on a plain black t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. ((lowkey emo??))

he nicely places a grey snapback on his head.

grabbing his army green jacket and his phone, he heads out the door, running through the rain and quickly getting into his car.

spookyjim: im coming for you.

8:42 a.m.

josh pulls up into mark's driveway, running inside the house and trying to stay as dry as possible.

"hello, mark." josh says with a friendly smile, seeing mark sitting on the couch watching TV.

"hey, man! tyler is downstairs." mark smiles with a nod, and josh heads down to the lower level.

"hey babe." josh smiles, walking over and giving tyler a hug, who was finishing up packing some stuff that still needed taken to the apartment.

"hi jishwa!!" tyler smiles back, planting a kiss on josh's lips.

"you ready to go?"

"yep! lets go." tyler takes his things on one hand, and holding josh's hand in the other.

-----------------------
aye thats the end!
thank you for sticking with me for a whole 30 chapters. i read all of your comments, they are all so sweet and gah i love you guys so much:)
new books coming soon, make sure to follow me so you know:)