Prologue

~3rd Person P.O.V~

"So I wake up in my younger body, God knows where, and then what?" Logan stated in pure curiosity of what the Professor would have him do in the past to recreate a better future.

"You'll need to go to the mansion, my house, and convince me of all, well, this" Charles stated his plan which just left more questions.

 "Well, couldn't you just read my mind?" Logan questioned generally confused with Charles.

"During 1973  I didn't have my powers and I lost many people around me, I lost hope so I will need you to do for me what I once did for you: lead me, guide me. I was a very different man back then." Charles honestly answered to Logan's question. 

"However, you may encounter someone with us that may be able to help you convince me of the truth, but I must warn you that her mutations are quite powerful and she is still learning to gain control over them. Just, don't be put off by her cold exterior. She likes to distance herself from others, convinced she may unintentionally hurt them." Charles explained an alternate way that may help, but he sounded quite emotional when speaking of her to Logan, and created a deeper sense of confusion within in him. He had never seen Charles to look so broken and vulnerable.

"Who is she and why was she with you?" Logan asked while trying to process all this information. 

"Her name is Wanda and she's my daughter"