Chapter 3

~Wanda's P.O.V~

"Here, here, here

"Here, here, here." Logan chanted to dad as we drove down the street.

"Where?" My father continues to be oblivious to where Logan was telling him to go as he drove down the street.

"Just up here. Just up here!" Logan was still chanting to my father as they kept bickering with each other.

"Would you just stop the damn car already!" I finally snapped at the old married couple with growing frustration, leaning forward between their seats before finally huffing as I sat back into my seat next to Hank.

"Alright, alright, alright!" Dad finally stopped the consisting argument he was having

"Next time I'm driving, alright? Don't get used to it." Logan snapped at dad having to have the last word.

'Finally' I thought to myself as I was able to climb out of the car at last, slamming the door behind me to express my annoyance.

"Hey! There's no need for that kind of attitude young lady!" Dad exclaimed' pointing at me from the drivers side of the car to which I responded with a sharp glare before turning around and following Logan towards the front door.

After Logan knocked, a woman, who I assumed to be Mrs Maximoff from the name on the post box, answered the door.

"What has he done now?" Mrs Maximoff signed, seemingly annoyed as if this was a regular occurrence, "I'll just write you a check for whatever he took."

"We just need talk to him." Logan reassured her.

"Peter!" Mrs Maximoff shouted as she let us in and directed us to a set of stairs that seemed to lead down to the basement. "The cops are here, again!"

As we walked down the stairs, we were met with the sight of a gray hair blur that I assumed to be Peter, play table tennis by himself, speeding from one side of the table to the other.

"What do you guys want? I didn't do anything." Peter said as he ditched his game and sped around the room before stopping in front of me.

"Well hello beautiful" He winked at me, to which I scoffed at, turning away from him while rolling my eyes, as I fought against the slight blush that treatened to rise. 

Suddenly, I found myself sitting on the couch in the middle of the room, right next to Peter who had his arm resting along the back of the couch, directly behind me. I, despite keeping a blank face, began to feel slightly uncomfortable and slowly started to shuffle away from him but this failed as he seemed to shuffle with me and put his arm around my shoulders so I couldn't move away anymore.

"I've been here all day." Peter said, continuing his earlier statement. 

"Just relax Peter, we're not cops." Logan tried to appear reassuring.