Wolf_Vos_Normandy Tomb Raider (And Friends!)

Not dreaded! Woo! Also my account turned 3 years old! Woo!

Anyways I'm in the mood for writing so consider this my gift to you!

Act:1

It's was a late night in the temples of ancient Egypt. Wolf_Vos_Normandy  the Famed and most sought after explorer in the world was contracted to steal the Avuke Diamond which was over a million years old.

Unfortunately The great wolf was with friends. wolf was cool with all with them but hated people getting in her way. Sadly this was one of the times. "Are we there yet?" Said somerandomer while looking around the temple "and what's that smell!" "I think that's you buddy!" Said lion bumping somerandomer a bit while everyone was smiling.

Wolf had no time for this nonsense. "Alright Boys and girls here's the plan! 1. Lion you better not blow up the temple again!" "Fine! Whatever!" Replied lion feeling annoyed a bit.

"2. I'll go and Sneak down! Do not touch anything!" "Aww..." said dark while he sighed a bit. "And now finally remember when I killed lion!" Said wolf loudly. "It hurt!" Said lion with some anguish on her face. "So now let's go!" Said wolf as she dropped a smoke bomb and fell into smoke. "Now what!" Said DarkestNeon  with curiosity on his face.

"Tag!" Said Darkest_Camera  as he started to run. "Get back here!" Said dark as he started to run after him.

"Wait for me!" Said somerandomer running after him and bumping his head on the ceiling. "Ow!" "So umm I'm new here so do I go after them or what?" Said KiddoCiddo with confused look on her face. "I suppose we just go on nice walk." Said Kronis. "Besides I've got some cake left in my bag. "Yay! Cake! I want a big ass slice!" Said lion while fist pumping.

"Let's go!" Said Kyra while starting to jog ahead with the rest following her.

Somerandomer was walking around the tomb. "Hey umm! Dark! Camera! Where are you!" He said while looking left and right.

Suddenly his ears picked up something whispering in tongues. "Umm! Hello?" Then suddenly a platform pulled away showing a staircase leading deeper I to the temple. "Well I might as well go!" He siad as he was starting to go down the steps.

As they were sitting on a blanket  fed with cake and milk with chocolate syrup "Mmm! Cake! And chocolate!" Said lion while stuffing as much cake as she could down her throat.

"Slow down lion you'll choke!" Said kiddo while laughing as lion started to mix the syrup and milk to wash it down.

Rahh!

A masked man jumped from the corner as he revealed himself it was Benny! (Cheers!)

"Whew! Benny you gave me quite the spook!" Said Kronis. "Well I am a Awesome scary story writer so why the hell am I not good at pranks!" Said Benny with a wide smile on his face. "Ha! I so got you!"

Lion started to get up and brush the cake off her mouth. "Well guys I'm getting a bit sleepy let's go find wolf!" Said lion. "I'm game!" Said Kiddo as she started to jog up ahead with the other 4 following her.

"I wonder if I'll ever reach the bottom?" said somerandomer as he continued to walk down the dusty and sandstone staircase.