The Bell Test

Hey guys, it's me again. Back at it again with a new chapter...nearly a year later. All I have to say is...Yeah that's it. Here's a new chapter of Twin Jinchuuriki.

They all jumped back and the place that they were just in was suddenly clear except for Kakashi who just stood still.

"Hmmm...smarter than I thought."

Suddenly, Naruto jumped out of a bush with a confident grin on his face.

"I'm gonna take you down Kakashi-sensei! Believe it!"

Kakashi sweatdropped. "Guess I spoke too soon."

Naruto smirked as he put his hands into a cross seal. "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Kakashi's exposed eye hardened dozens, maybe even a hundred shadow clones appeared with a shuriken ready. His eye widened and he slightly choked on his saliva as he focused on Naruto's face. That determined face, the spiky blond hair, and those steel blue eyes. There was no mistaking it.

'Sensei!'

His lapse in concentration was almost his downfall as all the clones threw their shuriken straight for Kakashi.

Naruto wasn't done however. "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Kakashi quickly flipped through handsigns as he prepared for the intense onslaught.

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!"

The intense winds pushed away most of the shuriken and Kakashi nimbly dodged the rest.

All the shadow clones poofed away revealing only one Naruto facing away from his opponent. He was visibly drained as he was panting and trying to catch his breath. Kakashi quickly ran at him with a glint in his eye. He held his hands in the tiger seal as he shouted out the name of his technique.

"Hidden Jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death!"

Kakashi shoved his fingers into his student's rear end. Or at least, he was tried to. Naruto's hands suddenly shot out and caught his fingers. He held them in place with such tremendous force, it actually had Kakashi surprised.

The confused face of Kakashi soon became one of surprise as Naruto's body began to glow.

'No way. An Exploding Clone? Is this a genin?'

He tried to jump away but Naruto held fast. He powered his legs with chakra and jumped with enough force to drag Naruto along for the ride but all he succeeded in doing was getting his legs off of the floor for less than a second. Kakashi let out a choked gasp as his eye widened beyond its natural limits.
'If I attack, it blows up. If I do nothing, it blows up. I have to retreat, but this kid won't let go!'
The glow grew ever brighter all Kakashi could do was watch.
Naruto smirked at Kakashi and uttered one word.

"Boomshackalacka."

BOOM!

A large explosion reverberated throughout the forest.

Sasuke who was running through the trees to where he was supposed to be turned back as he heard the explosion.

'That idiot actually did it. Step one of the plan has been completed. Now it's time for step two.'

Kakashi's jaw dropped as he got the memories back from his Shadow Clone. It was already amazing looking at it from afar but the memories were something else. He remembered the feeling of desperation the clone felt. Looking for a way out, but to no avail. Naruto who was thought to be dead last. The Academy obviously did not see what he just saw. Otherwise, they would have labeled him a prodigy. His immense strength and techniques definitely would have earned him top spot in the Academy. Even Sasuke can't be as good as this. Unless the Academy reports are wrong again.

The smoke cleared and a huge crater in the ground was shown. Kakashi spotted Naruto in the middle and his guard immediately tensed and prepared for an attack.

How many techniques does this kid know? Shadow Clone, the shuriken variant, and even explosive clones? What's next a freaking kekkei genkai?'

"Wood Style: Piercing Sword!"

Kakashi's eye bugged out as he jumped back wondering if this was real life.

He waited...and waited...and waited. Kakashi's eye focused on Naruto as he was wondering what he was doing. As he looked at Naruto in detail, he realized that Naruto had something poking outwards in his pants.

Wait. Wood Style. And this kid has a boner. Kakashi sweatdropped as he realized he'd been pranked.

Naruto held his stomach as he dropped down on the floor in laughter.

"Hahahaha! Oh man, I can't breathe. You thought- haha -got scared- wheeze -then looked down- my stomach hurts -it was a pencil!"

Kakashi who had a kunai in his hand wasn't quite sure what to do. Well, he was on the floor. He's asking to get tied up.

He dashed at him and grabbed him only for a fireball to come barreling at him.

Kakashi jumped away as the fireball consumed Naruto.

"NARUTO!"

Kakashi looked back to see where the fireball came from only to see Naruto.

'What? Naruto? But he was just on the floor. Was it a clone? No, that was definitely Naruto on the floor. But he's standing in front of me. What's going on?

Naruto suddenly dashed at him at immense speeds. Kakashi got ready for an intense battle as he got into a guarded stance. Naruto charged with a straight fist and Kakashi pushed away the fist as Naruto punched with his other hand. Kakashi caught this so Naruto kicked with his left foot. Kakashi also caught this attck. Naruto then uses the opportunity to reach for the bells with his free hand. Kakashi pushed him away and moved back.

'That was unexpected. So he's fast, strong, knows a lot of techniques and is tricky too. Why isn't he a chunin already?'

He threw a kunai and Kakashi tilted his head as he let it pass him. The kunai cut a string that was there and a multitude of traps were unleashed. Swords, knives, shuriken, and many others came out of the woodworks. Weapons from every angle came out and surrounded Kakashi. He jumped straight up and did a backflip. He landed straight in the crater and prepared for Naruto to rush him. He saw Naruto back where he was start smiling. What was he smiling at?

Suddenly, Naruto popped out of the ground. He grabbed Kakashi's ankles and another one held his arms. The last Naruto took his bells.

Kakashi was utterly confused. Whats going on? Wait a minute. It can't be. He bit his lip. Hard. The world disappeared.

The end of this chapter was a bit rushed but I made a deadline for myself and really wanted to get it out. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Alphadog360, out!