The test

Sorry people. I lost my phone(again). I'm going to try to update more. Please keep reading. ;)

Naruto's POV

I woke up at the usual time I wake up. Which is very late. I brushed my teeth and did the stuff that I always do to get ready. Once I was, I made breakfast and ate that.

I was curious as to why I hadn't heard anything from Menma, so I went into his room. He was lying on his bed, still asleep. I snickered and got ready to wake him up and run.

I sneaked up in him and shook him roughly to wake him, while screaming in his ear. He turned into water and I realized that it was a water clone, which resulted in me getting a face full of it.. I growled and threw his pillow on the floor in frustration.

Under his pillow was a note that said:

Ha! I bet you fell for it, didn't you? I decided to do it since you were still asleep by the time I was ready. It's probably past 7:00, so you should hurry up. You should also wake up earlier. We could be getting attacked while you were still sleeping. Slowpoke.

                                                                  -Menma

I growled in further frustration and ran to the Academy.

Menma's POV

I bet he probably read the note by now and is running towards the Academy.  Suddenly, the door burst open revealing Naruto. Seems that I was right. He also still had some water on him and I smirked that my prank had worked.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the exact opposite of my brother. I like to do a little prank every now and then.

I just think that he does it a bit too much. I know why he does it. He wants attention because of the Nine-Tailed Fox that is sealed within us. I try to hide it, but I feel the same way.

"Menma! Are you listening to me? Did you hear anything I just said?!"

And there goes Naruto yelling like an idiot. Yup, that's my brother.

"Menma Uzumaki!"

It was time for me to take my test. I stood up and walked to the exam room.

"Please make three clones," Iruka said.

I smacked my forehead. Great! Just what Naruto didn't get enough practice on. Better hope he passes.

I made three clones and got my headband.

I walked outside and waited at the swing for Naruto. I saw him come out and almost congratulated him. Almost. I saw the look on his face and realized he needed time alone.

I gave him a sad smile and backed away.

"You see that kid? He took the graduation exam. What in the world was the Third thinking? "  one woman said.

"Yeah.  If that demon passed... it would be the end for us. All over again. " another said.

My fists clenched. I almost walked over to them and started screaming my lungs off but I remembered what the Third said. He told me not to engage in violence our anything related to it with the villagers.

I walked away with my face streaming with anger.  One day. He'll become a hero and save them all. One day.

Alphadog360, out!