1. James

Summer pov

............................

Once. I gave my heart away once and now im broken. His name was James and we had it all...so i thought.The bad thing is about me is I had a rocky past and now I don't trust.It took a while but I trusted James and thats what he wanted.To make my walls come down.One day James got drunk,really drunk.and he hit me.alot.I don't know why but i stayed and I thought he would change. After 3 months of abuse he raped me.I lived with James because my dad died when I was 15 and my mum well...I dont know where the hell she went. James uncle adopted me and had me move in with James because he was 18 and could own a house.I am a 17 year old girl and i fight like a 20 year old warrior.Not physically but mentally and emotionaly.I dont cry, it makes me feel weak. I stay strong for others sake but somtimes I-. I was interupted by my best friend Jessica to come and eat.

.....................................

After dinner I was really sleepy so I told Jess i was going to sleep.I went into the bathroom and peeled my clothes off my body and steped into the shower.

I sang in the shower but Jess is the only one who has ever heard me.Although she tells me I have a great voice but i think it sucks.Once again my thoughts were interupted when Jessica yells "go to sleep.We have work tommrow and your lazy ass will never get up" i giggle get out,change and drift off to a deep deep sleep.

...............................................

A/N

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND HARRY WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLZ TELL YOUR FRIENDS ILY UPDATES DAILY ♥

-Madelyn