6. You found me

~•~•~

HARRY POV

~•~•~

I was sitting next to Niall with my head on his shoulder about to fall asleep when I heard my phone ring. I groan but get up to get it. the caller I.D. says 'SUMMER' my heart rate automatically picks up. Before anwsering I go back and sit by Niall. "Hey Summer whats up?" I ask smiling but when I hear,sobbing I get worried "Summer...Babe are you ok" I shoot off the couch when I hear a loud thud "Hello" a shaky voice replied.This doesnt sound like Summer. "This is Summers friend Jessica" a thousand thoughts are running through my head and I finally speak one "What happend to Summer?! Is she ok?" I ask,basically begging for an anwser.I look over at Niall and he looks confused so I put Jessie or whoever on speaker phone "Is this the guy Summer is going on a date with?" she asks still crying and sniffiling "ehm yeah but is Summer ok?!" I ask panicked. What sounds like a whimper escapes her mouth. "I dont know but I think.....I think she hurt herslelf." she says choking on a sob mid sentence. It took me a few to obsorb the words she had just said.Does she mean like cutting herself.she cant possibly mean that.I look over at Niall who has a mortified look on his face. I have already told him and Liam about meeting Summer. I finally realise somthing."Why isnt summer making any noise?!?!?" I ask out loud "I dont know but all I know is I think she likes you.I need you here with Summer.please. I already called an ambulance and they are on there way.I will text you the adress.Just please.Summer needs you!" In a split second I am bolting the door of the hotel with Niall hot on my heels.I scoop up my boots and run faster than I ever have down the hall. I run past the elevator and go for the stairs Niall still right behind me.

~•~•~

SUMMER POV

~•~•~

When I opened my eyes I was floating above a river.My father's crash scene. This is where my fater died.I suddenly hear a voice.My father's voice. He is about fifteen feet away.No matter how much I tried I couldnt move."Daddy" I tried to choke out when I move my lips he disappears into the sunset.

~•~•~

HARRY POV

~•~•~

Adrenaline kicks in and I am ahead of niall by about three feet. I dont know why I care for her so much....we aren't even together but sence Summer's friend couldnt tell me her conditon.....Thinking about this just makes me go faster.I guess Niall's adrenaline kicked in too because he is behond me again.Five flights of stairs lat later I am sprinting through the lobby. For some reason Paul is outside with the cars. In about four minuts we are at Summers house. There is an ambulance parked outside.I run up to the door to find Jessie or whatever her name is. "Jessie!" I yelled "Her name is Jessica" Niall says breathlessly "Jessica!" I yell louder this time. I hear a scream and run tward it. When I get up to the place of the screams I see a girl who I assume is Jessica sobbing on the floor. I then take a closer look and see paramedics crowded in a small room.I go up to see what they are doing. Then I see her.Summer is by the bathtub on the floor with multipul slashes on her arms and blood everywhere. I was trembling. "Is she breathing?!?!" I ask panicked "We are doing everything we can, sir" a lady says in a fake voice "Well thats not enough.Is it?" I snap "You need to move so we vcan get her into the ambulance." She demands "Im going with her." I command "fine but you will have to stauly out of the way." I go to talk and comfort Jessica "I go and wrap my arms around her and tell her Summer will be fine even if I know she probably wont..I finally break down after Jess tells me about her father. She has to be ok....because I think I love her.