11. Mud pies, and lots of cries

SUMMERS POV

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Harry, your going to catch a cold!" I giggled as he danced in the rain.

"SINGIN IN THE RAIN!!!" he scream/sang

"Harry!" I scold him as he.pulls me gently by the hand into the rain with him.

"oh, fuck it." I give in and start splashing around with him. I see a mud puddle and scoop up a handfull of mud, I fling the mud at Harry and it hits him in the back.

"Your gunna get it, Tompson." he threatens. I remember all the times that James has said those words to me, I cringe but push it to the back of my mind. I know Harry will never hurt me.

"Harry, noooo!" I squeal while he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Honestly, I was pounding on his back and it hurt my hand.

"Summer, yeessss." He mocks my girl voice before he puts me in a mud puddle.

"Eeewwww!" I shriek as I chase Harry into the road.

I have a great idea.

"Owwwww! Harry help me!" I fake twist my ankle.

"Oh my God! babe! Are you Okay?" He panics and rushes over to me.

"Yeah I-im okay," I say grabbing a blob of mud

"after I do this." I put it in his soaked curls, then rush across the street with Harry behind me.

"Harry! Look out!" I scream too late, Harry got hit.

-_-_-_-_-_-__

OH MY GAWD HARRY GOT HIT. OOPS!

-ⓜⓐⓓⓔⓛⓨⓝ