5. Breaking point

SUMMER POV

.................................................

I am so nervous about this date with Harry. Is this a date? Probably not because his bandmates will be there. Is it wrong that I did wanted it to be a date? No Summer you have walls, you need to protect your heart. I remind myself. I dont know how to dress for this dat- gathering I remind myself. Most likely casual. "Jessica!" I yell "What Summy?" she asks me "Dont call me that and I need your help!" I yell back "get off your lazy ass and come here" I add jokingly "ok im coming" she groans "I need your help with a casual outfit" I say beggingly "Sure bitch" we call each other all of the time....its like our nicknames "how about this?" she asks holding up a floral tanktop and white shorts "no!" I reply to quickly "why it used to be your favorite outfit?!" she shrikes. I cant tell her to hide my cuts on my thighs and arms.She thinks I dont cut anymore even though I cut last night...."earth to summer!" Jess says "huh" I ask "Did you hear me?" she asks.oops. "ehm no sorry" I say akwardly. "I said why wont you wear this outfit?" she repeats...I need to think pf something.Fast.I was avout to tell her a lie when she says "Take off your jacket and show me your arms" she says and I get nervous. She cant see my cuts. "Now Summer!" she rushes. I sigh giving up I peel off my jacket and show her my arms. "why Summer?!" she asks looking down "Why should I tell you Jessica?!? Its not like you would understand!" I snap.For the first time in two years I feel the unfirmiliar feeling of tears in my eyes.dont cry Summer.you arnet weak.you are a warrior. I keep repeating to myself but it is too much it is all to much, the memories, the pain, suffering, fake smiles, and fear is all too much right now.I finally break.I fall to my knees and sob. I hear a gasp and I look up to see Jess with the most horrified look on her face.I knew why.If I break so will she. Her eyes glaze over and I cant help myself.I run into my bathroom and lock the door.I need to cut.I have to. I find my eye pencil sharpener and break it I cut and finally let all of my emotions flow out I hear pounds om the door and shouts. I then hear a male voice. "Daddy?" I ask when I look down red shiny liquid is everywhere then everything went black.

...............................................

A/N

.................................................

CLIFF HANGER!!!! 0_0

I promise I will post tommrow =) I had writers block but now I have a great Idea. If I made any mistakes Tell me.I wanna change the name to this story but I need a name anywhore....thanks for reading my rainbow ninjas!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ILY!!!

-ⓜⓐⓓⓔⓛⓨⓝ