1; Tyler Seguin

"C'mon shoot the puck Ty!" You scream in frustration at your best friend from the crowd. You came out to support your best friend Tyler Seguin, in a big home game against Minnesota. The game is tied 2-2 in overtime and the Stars are still struggling to find the back of the net.

You sit back on the edge of your seat groaning in frustration as Minnesota nearly just scored another goal. You realized that Dallas had a quick line change and Tyler came in taking the puck from their side of the ice and swiftly moving up towards the opponents end. He passes the blue line making a two on one in their favor. Klingberg comes up the right side when you see Tyler makes a pass right onto Klingberg's stick. You see Klingberg take a shot, and it's not until the goals horn sounds until you realize that they have scored. You jump out of your seat and cheer along with all the other Dallas Stars fans.

You keep cheering until finally the crowd starts to settle down and clear their seats leaving soda bottles and popcorn on the floor. That just shows how crazy the crowd really was. You walk down to the glass and watch as the players fool around and wave to the little kids near the glass as well. You stand next to a kid about seven years of age and smile at him then turning your attention back onto the ice. Tyler skates over to where you're standing and you give him a big smile and thumbs up. He grabs a puck that was laying on the ice and tosses it over the glass for you quickly followed with a wink. You smile at his actions and quickly walk away knowing that you'll meet him outside of the locker room.

//

You stare at your phone while waiting outside of the locker room. You scroll through all your social media to see that Dallas and their OT goal is trending. You smile to yourself at how proud you are of the team and Tyler at what they can accomplish.

"Woah you seem happier than me what's up?" You look up from your phone seeing a smiling Tyler with flowers in his hands. Flowers? Why would he have flowers?

You laugh lightly before congratulating him and giving him a quick hug.

"Sooo, did a fan give you those flowers or something?" You ask awkwardly knowing that an obsessive girl probably gave them to him after the game. He just laughed which caused you to give him a confused look.

"Actually no these are for you." He said handing you the flowers.

"For....?" You ask still standing there totally confused on what he was giving you the flowers for.

"For always being a great friend, and always being there for me." He says standing there still smiling.

"Ohhh right." You laugh slighting looking away, because he didn't know that you had feelings for him and you thought he was finally going to make a move. But nope. Instead you're heart sank to your stomach. You felt crushed. He only thought of you as a friend and I guess that's how it's always going to be.

"I better get going, good game tonight Tyler!" You say as happily as you can to hide your disappointment. He gives you another hug and starts to walk away. When he's out of sight you look down at the beautiful roses he got you and notice a drop of water fall into them. You were crying. Because you loved your best friend and he didn't love you back.

//

So that was my first imagine!! Kind of sad I guess lol. That was really fun to write, but tell me what you guys think!! Don't forget to send in your own requests!!!