5; Tom Wilson

Your at Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals at Capital One Arena cheering on your favorite team, the Washington Capitals. You sit right behind the Capitals bench with your best friend Taylor. You have on black ripped jeans, and of course your Tom Wilson jersey with your classic white slip on vans, and Taylor is wearing almost the same thing just in her Andre Burakovsky jersey. Your hair is loosely curled and it falls perfectly to the side of your face.

"Oh my god, there he is." You exclaim to Taylor while jumping up from your seat and pointing to Tom Wilson as they come out for warmups.

Taylor is standing beside of you also freaking out and trying to get pictures of her favorite player Andre Burakovsky as he skates by. Your eyes have been following Tom through the whole warmups watching how calm and excited he looks to be here. Tom is standing on the other side of the ice right across from you, and you decided to pull out your phone and try to take the perfect picture. You hold your phone up towards Tom and snap the picture. When you look back down to inspect the picture, you realize Tom is looking right at the camera smiling. You look back up at him, to only find out he's still looking at you. You blush and smile back down at the picture.

-

"TOM WILSON GOALLLLL!!" The announcer yells over the speaker that fills through the arena. You and Taylor both start jumping up and down, due to the fact that your favorite player Tom Wilson had scored to give the Capitals a 1-0 lead over the Knights. Tom skates by the bench to give his teammates a high five and glances up at you smirking.

"Holy fucking shit." Taylor says to you.

"What?" You ask her back confused.

"You are not going to try and tell me that you didn't see Tom Wilson smile at you while skating by the bench."

"He definitely wasn't looking at me." You respond back sure that his smile at your camera during warmups was just a one time thing. Taylor gives you a 'I'm not so sure look' and turns back towards the ice to watch the game.

-

It was now the end of the game and the Capitals won 4-3 to take the 2-1 Stanley Cup Finals series lead. You and Taylor stay a little while after the game to see the players come out for the 3 stars of the game. Afterwards, you and Taylor start to gather your stuff to head out of the arena.  You two were one of the last people out of the arena. As your walking out the front entrance doors you see Andre Burakovsky standing there talking on his phone.

     "Taylor is that Andre Burakovsky?" You tap her lightly and motioning to the guy talking on the phone.

"No way." She says figuring out that it is in fact Andre. "We have to wait until he gets off the phone so we can get a picture with him."

You and Taylor stand outside waiting for Andre to get off his phone. Finally after 5 minutes he hangs up and goes to put his phone in his pants pocket.

"Andre Burakovsky!" Taylor yells while running over and jumping on him to give him a hug. "Can I get a picture?" She asks him while already getting in a pose to get a picture. She hands me her phone to take the picture and I gladly take it for them.

"Wait." Andre says while looking at me suspiciously and pointing towards me.

"Yes?" You question him while laughing awkwardly.

"Wilson would not stop talking about how pretty you were during warmups and the game." He says, and you instantly feel the heat rise to your cheeks. "Speaking of..." Andre continues and looks at something behind you. You turn around and notice that Tom Wilson is now also walking out of the arena entrance. You and Taylor look at each other trying to keep your emotions in. Tom starts to walk over towards you guys.

"Hey buddy." Tom says while exchanging some weird handshake with Andre. Tom pulls away from Andre and looks over at you and Taylor. You and Tom make eye contact which immediately makes you blush.

"Nice jersey." Tom says while smirking and admiring your Tom Wilson jersey.

"Thanks. Good game." You say back to Tom smiling. "I'm excited to come to your next home game." You continue.

"Wait you're coming to the next game?" Tom asks showing a little more excitement then he intended to.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." You respond back.

Tom pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and walks over towards the brick arena wall outside to have support so he can write something on the paper. He walks back over paper still in hand.

"Alright you ready to leave Andre?" Tom asks. You were a little upset that he was leaving so early and seemed like he didn't want to have a conversation with you. As he's about to leave he walks super close to you and slyly slipping the paper in your hand. You look up at his face and he gives you a little wink before walking away out of sight with Andre.

"Dude he was so flirting with you. Did you see how close he was? What does the paper say that he just handed you? Omg they're both so gorgeous!" Taylor is freaking out that you just met them.

You open the paper and start to smile.

"Omg what does it say?" Taylor asks anxiously. You look back down at the paper.

Hope you like the picture from warmups;) Call me: 123-456-7098

You smile at the letter and respond to Taylor. "Oh it doesn't say anything important." You say blushing and pocketing the paper. You and Taylor start to head out towards your car and you can't help but have a big smile on your face from what just happened back at the arena.

——
Haven't written and imagine in awhile but I'm back!! Please send in requests for more imagines!!

Should I do a part 2 for this Tom Wilson imagine??