3; Patrick Kane

It was a cold December afternoon and you were inside a nice cozy coffee shop enjoying the piece and quiet while studying on your computer. You occasionally take sips of your coffee instantly getting taken over by the warmness of the coffee. You hear the door open letting cool air coming into the coffee shop, making you snuggle up to your sweater a little more than you already were. You look up seeing two men about your age maybe a little older walk in. The one was tall, with brown hair and a well shaped oval face. The other was shorter with longer, curly hair and dimples when he smiled. They both were very attractive and well built.

You realize that you're getting off track and focus back on your studying. That's until they both walk up and sit down at the two seats right across from you.

"May I help you?" You ask a little too rudely than you intended. They both looked at each other giving confused looks.

"Do you know who we are?" The tall one asks, making you think. You didn't recognize them at all.

"Well I'm Jonathan." The tall one shakes your hand. You look over to the other one signaling for him to tell you his name.

"I'm Patrick." The curly long hair man said. You shook his hand and admired him for a second. He was very attractive. His bright blue eyes lighting up when you shook his hand, and his dimples well noticable when he smiled. He caught you staring which made you blush and look down at your hands.

     "So are you from around here?" Jonathan asks breaking the awkward silence between the three of you.

     "Um, not really. I just moved here recently. Still kind of getting used to the area." You stated taking another sip of your coffee.

     "Yeah we kind of figured that when you said you didn't know who we are." Jonathan laughed.

     "So what makes you two so special?" I asked still absolutely clueless on who they were.

     "I'm the captain of the Chicago Blackhawks and this is well, Patrick Kane." Jonathan says looking over to Patrick.

     "Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed. Anyone I guess should know that." You laughed shaking your head in your hands. Laughter escaped both their mouths.

     "Well I better get going, you two must be on a short break because you have practice or something." You say starting to gather your computer and coffee.

     "Actually no we're off today." Patrick said smirking at you.

     "Oh." You said getting a little embarrassed again.

     "It's cute when you blush." Patrick says making you blush once again, and he laughs. That smile oh my lord.

"So I was wondering since you obviously aren't too familiar with the Chicago area, if you want me to show you around?" Patrick asks while scratching the back of his neck.

"That's very kind of you! Yes I would love that, but I'm gonna have to pass, I have lots of studying to finish today." You respond back feeling a little upset.

"Oh no worries. Just give me your number and we can do it whenever your free." He says smiling up at you.

"Ok." You respond smiling while taking his phone and plugging your number in. You guys make arrangements and apologize for being rude to them at first. They seem like nice guys and even offer to give you tickets to one of their games this season. You watch them walk out of the shop, seeing Patrick blush at something Jonathan said. You laugh to yourself, and start to walk out also. You feel your phone buzz and pull it out.

Unknown Number
Hey it's Patrick! Just tell me when your free and I can show you around Chicago and maybe we can catch lunch or something!:))

You smiling and put your phone away, knowing very well this wasn't just going to be one little lunch with him.

//

So that's it for this imagine kind of short and cheesy but oh well. Don't forget to send in your own requests!! Thanks for the comments and votes:))