4; Micheal Latta [Part 1]

You and Micheal have been best of friends since college. You did everything together and went to watch pretty much every one of his college hockey games.

     When he got drafted to the Washington Capitals, you didn't want to lose your friendship with him. So you decided to move with him and pursue a life in Washington. You have to admit it was a big step to move just for a friendship, but you were really hoping that one day you and Michael could be more than just friends. Washington was such a pretty area though. The way the environment looks in the fall and the way the little towns look in the summer, it was beautiful. You never wanted to move.

     You never really thought about Micheal getting traded. Him and Tom had an unbreakable friendship and the Caps budget didn't seem too tight. That's what you thought.

     It was a late night in late July when you and Micheal were watching the most recent NHL news. You were in the kitchen; right next to the living room laughing at something Micheal said while cleaning dishes. You were turning the sink off when you heard something you dread to hear.

"Wait! Here is some breaking news!!" The one reporter said it excitement. "Micheal Latta has been traded to the LA Kings." You pause and look over at Micheal, not sure if you heard the T.V correctly. You walk over to the couch that he was sitting on, and stand in front of him. He gives you a weak smile.

"Micheal, did you know about this?" You ask tears forming in your eyes. He didn't answer, he just looked at the ground with guilt in his eyes.

"Why wouldn't you tell me!?" You yelled at him. "Did you think I wasn't going to care?" You say in complete and utter confusion.

"I didn't think it was that big of deal. I didn't want to tell you because I know how much you love Washington. I want you to stay here, find bigger and better things to do without me." He responded not making eye contact with you.

"Are you serious? You must me so blind to what's happening around you, Micheal. You must be blind to the fact that I care about you more than myself and that I've loved you since freaking college!" You can't hold it in anymore. You see him look up in shock at what you just said. You can't even look at him. He knew all about this and didn't think to tell you.

"I can't believe this." You say crying and grabbing your purse making your way to the front door. He doesn't even make an attempt to stop you. You never knew that your whole heart could be shattered in the small amount of time.

//

Really short imagine because I've been pretty busy, but don't worry because there's going to be a part 2 to this!! But I promise the next imagine is gonna be super long and entertaining!! I hope y'all had a good Halloween and ate lots of candy:)