Chapter 5- Missing That Smile

Travis's POV

I ran as soon as they announced the news that I was getting adopted. I gotta find Aphmau.

"Aphmau" I say. She turns around, she has a warm smile on her face. Irene, I'm gonna miss that smile. She's so kind and helpful. I- I  don't think I could ever thank her enough.

"I'm sorry" I apologize. She still smiles. Not just after this but, after all the hell shes been put through. Her smile still doesn't fade. I don't see how anyone could be so cruel to her. She's a very strong person. I hope I can be a courageous and happy as her. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, she ran up and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss seeing that beautiful smile" I say hugging her back.

"You won't have to" she said. She pulls away from the hug, and pulls out a small camera.

"I have one too, I'm gonna give you this one, and I have my own" she says kindly. We take a picture together, twice, one for her camera and one for mine.

"I believe we will see each other again and this isn't goodbye. Think of this as a farewell" Aphmau said almost in tears.

"Laurence...." I whisper. She nods.

"After all this time..." I said. She nods again.

"STOP HUGGING YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND GET IN THE CAR" One of the staff members yelled at me.

"Goodby-" I started.

"Nope, see you soon" she corrected me.

"See you soon" I said. I turned around and I walked to the car. Irene, I hope she finds her happy ending. I think I know where that is, it's with Laurence.

"Hey, Aphmau" I said.

"Yeah" she said a little confused.

"Make sure you find Laurence for me, ok. And once you find him, never let him go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Farewell Travis. Or not. I introduced him for a reason.

Words: 307