die Apokalypse

Jarren~ It was lunch my friends, Rosebelle ,Jay ,Brendon and my ex Jaden were eating lunch we were talking about our grades I had a's and b's while jay and Rosebelle were getting straight a's and brendon and jaden wouldn't tell me. It was our final day in high school. We were planning that we would go to college in new York.

"I can't believe we are out of high school" Jay said we all agreed and walked home saying our goodbyes we were gonna see each other tonight for a graduation party at my house, all five of us.

"Hey" I greeted everyone at the door. We ordered pizza and waited we were playing Xbox while listening to music. We laughed I heard the doorbell ring and I shouted " PIZZA" I opened the door it was a girl about my age with blond hair she was cute. I gave her the money. She must have seen me staring at her because she gave me her number. I asked "what is your name?" she said "Kim" I waved bye. And as soon as I closed up the door I jumped up and squealed. I walked in and set the pizza down. Waving the number in everyones face and said "score." Jay said "good one Jarren" I high fived him. We were partying hard we drank at least 5, liter bottles of dr.pepper and 7 boxes of pizza. Hey I know what your thinking lay off the food man but hey we're teens and we were hungry. We decided to play spin the bottle. Jay spinned it and landed on rose. They were dating so it's fine with them they didn't even go to the closet they just made out right there. Jaden landed on me. She was my best friend and my ex. I didn't want to. Everyone started chanting "JARREN JARREN JARREN" banging there fist down I said fine and grumbled to the closet. *skip that part* I got out, really mad I didn't even like her. We decided to go to bed. I stayed awake tell everyone else was asleep, to make sure nobody would pull a prank.

I woke up it was 4:am , I always hate it when I wake up early . My mom was on the coach, awake I said "hi mom" she said "what are you doing up so early." I shrugged and turned the tv on "Breaking news infection spreading across the us and at the edge of canada." then an explosion shook the house I screamed. My mom looked out the window. everyone came downstairs. Then someone busted through the door tackling mom. It was hurting her I ripped it of mom and kicked what was that thing it looked like a human but had spore like things on its neck. I grabbed my nearby baseball bat. And hit it. It fell over, dead. I rushed to mom. NO NO NO it had bit her she was bleeding I tried to stop the bleeding but it was too injured. Everyone was looking in shock I yelled "DO SOMETHING" my mom clasped my hand and said " I love you" I shook her "MOM NO MOM" but it was to late she had died. Jay said "we have to go now" pointing outside. There was more, we rushed to my car Brendon drove. I had my bat. I said "wait" everyone turned and looked at me. I said "go back whatever those things are we need weapons I have some guns in my garage. We rushed into the garage getting the guns. And ammo. We put them in the trunk. And drove off as far away as possible.

Rosebelle~"JAY!" "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS ALIVE" he screamed back. (he had just killed someone that was human.) "by yelling to see if they would talk back!" I replied. "sorry!" he yelled in a sarcastic voice. "Maybe next time you'll shoot me and think I'm infected!" I shouted. He paused looking frustrated thinking of a comeback. He gave up and screamed "WE ARE THROUGH!" Jarren walked in and asked "what's with all of the yelling?" Jay punched him in the face and walked out. "WHAT THE FUCK JAY!!" he yelled "GET OFF YOUR MAN PERIOD!" "Jarren quit being sarcastic" I said.

Jarren~ we were sitting at the campfire talking and eating, like every other night. It has been two weeks since mom....died. And nobody else new what happened to there parents. I said "I'll be right back I don't feel to good." I was gonna take a walk. I went to the nearby beach. we were in a not common city were there were hardly any residents. or zombies. Well they weren't exactly zombies. It was sort of like this fungi that was toxic and well it turned people into monsters. And when people are around it they can't breath it in. Or else you know why. And if an infected person bites someone else we'll they are infected too. my friends and I call them lost ones. because they roam around like they are lost having nowhere to go. Only mission eat everybody. Dogs and other animals couldn't get infected. but they could die of wounds if they got bit and bled out or something or got eaten. I was walking when I saw my mom she was waving at me. I ran towards her yelling "MOM!" then bang it fell over someone had shot her. Brendon had, he ran towards me. I was screaming "YOU SHOT MY MOM IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" then he said "no it wasn't her look down." So I did It was a lost one. I sighed in relief that it wasn't her. but then I became sad that it wasn't her. Because if it was her brendon wouldn't have shot her and I would have my mom back. Then I remembered her getting bit. Then realization crept up on me. She was out there on of them. I broke down in tears. Everyone came to my side asking what happened so brendon told them.