Back

Jarren~I awoke with a Crie of pain. I saw a figure sitting in a chair, I was tied up. The person walked up to me it was kim... "Did you honestly think you could get away with that." She yelled I couldn't say anything I was gagged. She began to pour gasoline on me. Then someone walked up with a lighter...Skylar. "skymmm" I screamed into the dirty cloth. Then I felt my heart brake knowing what she was gonna do. then I saw a gush if blood escape kind head. It was jay he had his ax and he had stabbed her through the head. Skylar was quicker though she stabbed jay and ran up to me, pulled out the gag, kissed me and then..shot herself. But that's when I saw it about sixty lost ones busted through a barn and swarmed around us I could feel them tearing at my flesh. There cold teeth felt like dull razorblades. I looked down at myself seeing my side half bitten I passed out.

I woke up my eyesight really yellow and glumy. What a weird dream but then I noticed it wasn't a dream and I looked down at my body. My whole world sank if I was one of them why could I think. I tried to speak but it came out gurgles. I knew how these things felt now you had your self mind but you didn't really feel any emotion you know how you feel when you get out of the dentist and still have laughing gas in your lungs it's like that minus the laughing. that's when I saw it a girl Rosebelle my legs moved toward her she saw me and gasped I couldn't control my body. I tried to yell for her to run but it came out as loud nasty screeches I knew when the lost ones came after someone they screeched for them to run but they can't talk. I saw a tear fall down her cheek as she softly whispered "sorry" and pulled the trigger to my head just as I reached her.