A new home

Jarren~I was back at the camp staring into the fire. Out of boredom I put my hand in my jackets pocket. I felt something like a paper, then I remembered the graduation party. The girl who brought the pizza. I opened up the folded paper. took my cellphone out (I bet your wondering how its still charged, It has a solar panel chip I installed after we raided a factory.) I called her number. Hopefully she is still alive. And still has a phone that works. It rang for about a minute. I was losing hope. then a "hello" it was her I couldn't believe it. I said "hi remember me about two weeks ago you brought pizza to my house. She said "Oh my god I forgot about you!" I said "same here I put my hand in my jackets pocket and felt your number." "where are you?' I asked "Half Moon Bay California there is electricity here." she said "oh my god I'm a mile away from there, ill be there in about 30 minutes" and after I said that I hung up and told everybody about it. we loaded our stuff and went there excited to see what would be there. I was excited though to see the girl.

What the hell there was no electricity. I couldn't see anyone either. It was an abandoned town. I got out of the car looking everywhere. I went I to a barn then I heard a click, I slowly turned and there that girl was with a gun to my head... I said "what are you doing? It's me." she still had the gum to my head and said "give me your stuff." I was about to reply why are you doing this but she cut me off yelling, "NOW!!" my friends ran into the room they stopped in their tracks. She had me hostage then she pulled the trigger, click. She was out of ammo. I took this opportunity and hit her knocking her out. A bunch of people busted in and started shooting at us. I told everyone to get to the car. I hit someone with the butt of Kim's pistol. And took their gun. It was a type 25 where did they get these. I shot until there was one guy left. I fired but I was out of ammo.the guy charged at me with a knife, shoving me to the ground. His knife inches from my face, wait no less than an inch actually. I used all my strength fighting back. But then I kicked him in his manhood. He groaned and I took his knife. Cutting his throat. I went outside, and left the barn door open. They were waiting for me I got in the car and slumped down in the seat and said "let's go back to camp." I hid the bullet wound on my arm I had tooken during the fight. We talked in disappointment. But then, Jaden who was driving hit a bump which made me hit my arm I screamed in pain. "AAAH" everyone looked around and saw me holding my wound then Jaden yelled "JARREN YOU FUCKING GOT SHOT!" "Yes it's nothing I'll be fine." I said then all of a sudden a truck pulled out in front of us, slamming into the front. The last thing I saw was the car flipping into a tree...But I guess I blacked out.

Jay~I woke up the car was downside up. The side smashed in by a tree. and I thick branch sticking out of Brendon's chest.. "BRENDON!" I screamed, it woke everyone up. Then the door opened up and I got grabbed by a pair of hands. Same with the others, but I grabbed my ax that was under the seat and swung at the guy. he grabbed it and ripped it out of my hands. Jaden charged with a switchblade. But she was to slow the guy with my ax swung, and cut her head off. "JAAADEN!" Jarren screamed his voice cracking. he elbowed his captor and grabbed the guys gun and shot all the 7 bad guys. He ran towards her body screaming words I cannot say here. I went to Brendon's body sobbing. someone had to pull him off that tree branch, that might as well be his best friend. I pulled him off. Then rose said "we have to bury them." Jarren rose a hand and said "I'll do it." I looked at our trashed car it was a nice one to, a Chevy camero my dads. I pointed to the truck that hit us, and said "here's our ride outa here."

Rosebelle~We were back at our camp. except for Jarren he was at the beach burying Jaden and Brendon. it was raining. Thank God for this little house we have. We found it a while back and got settled in with a campfire in the back. I just realized how small our group was now. We had five people it seemed like alot. but minus the two, only two and it seems small. It's confusing. It was really silent Jay and me just sitting in the living room staring at the candles. We picked this house cause of its sturdiness and how well it keeps warmth in. Jarren was taking forever. Jay was planning on making a gravestone for both of them. He was good with carpenting (sorry guys not sure how to spell it) he used to do that kind of stuff with his dad. Also constructing. Jarren walked in soaked and said "done, now where's my auplause?" he was trying to lighten the mood with a joke but I could tell he was sad. I saw it in his eyes, plus he was holding something. I asked "what's that in your hand?" "nothing" he said quickly and hid it in his pocket. He walked off in his room. I heard bandages being opened, and him saying ow. he was taking the bullet out and patching it up. I said goodnight to Jay and walked to my bedroom. I stared at the picture of my family at the end of my bed. I put it in my pack and went to sleep.

Authors note: never eat yogurt then drink rootbeer ugh I almost threw up

I woke up, yawning and went into the living room looking at the food that was in the counter. My hair was a mess, and I had morning breath ugh. I grabbed a box of Krave and poured a bowl. I sat down on the table and realized I was the first one up I stared out if the big window in the living room at the beach. Jarrens favorite place along with mine. Jay likes the woods though, he always said he loves the crunch of leaves and plants under his feet. the smell of moss and trees. I like the ocean because of the smell of saltwater, the sand, the waves and the sunsets on the beach are the best. I heard a bedroom door open Jarren came out with messy hair and in his pajamas. But he did remember to brush his teeth, me and jay kept having to remind him. I ate my bowl and put it in the sink we will have to see later who's up for dishes.

Jarren got a huge bowl and poured fruity dyno bites into it I asked "you really gotta eat that much?" "what I missed breakfast yesterday." he said putting a fake offended look on his face. He had his contacts in. Me still getting used to him wearing them. "I wished tv still worked could use an episode of The Walking Dead." he said "I know right." I replied jay walked out if his bedroom all cleaned up and everything and said "you guys it's 8:34 get your asses around so we can go salvage some stuff." "fine Mr.Keep on schedule" Jarren said and slid across the hard wood floor on his socks to his bedroom. Me and jay nodded and laughed "he hasn't grown up a bit" jay said I nodded in agreement. Then Jarren shouted in his room "NEVER WILL EITHER" his voice was muffled which made I funnier. I got dressed in jeans with a design on them, along with a t shirt that had a reddish pinkish color. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. and walked out. Jarren walked out if his room a few seconds later. He was wearing a pair of black faded jeans, a blue t, A converse hoodie and a pair of plain sneakers. He did nothing about his hair which bugged me. we went outside making sure we had what we need. jay had his pack and his ax. Jarren with his bag and his dagger we always tell him to get a better weapon but he always say "no this dagger is special." I had my pistol with a soda can as a silencer. and my bag.

"I miss that car man" said Jarren "it was my dads now I bet he's down at me saying you wrecked my car you little piece of shit." Jay said "hey man it was Jaden who crashed the car no pressure on you." Jarren said back. I was behind them listening to their chit chat when my mind drifted off to thinking about a way to get the tv working. we would need a radio tower on our house batteries and a genarator. I told them my plan they agreed and Jarren jumped up and yelled "TV! daddy's gonna be watching you like a hawk so be prepared." Jay laughed while I face-palmed. we were searching a empty house. then Jarren saw it a little generator in the laundry room he slid to it and snatched it up. "This one runs on gas" he said "don't all of them?" said he shrugged we searched for 3 whole hours maybe more. We assembled everything gas, little radio tower thing, and batteries also the generator that got the lights in our house to work and the tv we put the radio tower on the roof for better signal for the tv. and batteries for the remote. success.