Truth Or Dare

Rosebelle~ "Hey guys I'm bored as fuck lets do something" said Jarren. "Truth or dare?" Skylar asked "YES!' we all shouted. Then we heard a scream outside. We rushed outside to see what was going on. A kid about 17 was surrounded my lost ones. We killed them all then brought him in. All of us introduced ourselves. Then he said "hi I'm Justin Roberson" we asked if he wanted to stay with us and all that jazz. We all got sat down in the living room carpet my the big window. "Okay who's going first?" I asked "I will" Jay said "Skylar truth or dare?" "DARE!" she yelled "okay, kiss justin" he said "FUCK NO" Jarren said he slapped jay "Jay way too far." I said. Justin was just sitting there blushing. "Quit blushing you ain't getting none of it" Jarren said, Justin put his head down in hiding his blush. Jarren walked out of the house and slammed the door. "I'm not in the mood anymore" I said "yeah." everyone agreed. Skylar got up and ran out the house looking for Jarren.

Skylar~I found Jarren on the beach. I walked beside him and sat down, then I kissed him on the cheek which calmed down. "I love you" he said "love you too" I said "love you

more" he said "love you most" I said with a smile of victory. He was thinking "Love you more then what you just said, Ha I win." he said we laughed "ya guess you do. I put my head on his shoulder and watched the waves.