i think im falling for my stepbrother

This is my second story hope u like

Hi my name is YN [side note: YN means your name] I am 16 I have no brothers no sisters but I do have 1 stepbrother. I live with my mother *Nicki Mainaj * and my stepfather *Jacob Latimore* and my step brother *Jacob Latimore Jr.*. 

YN: ( yells while laughing) Jacob  get off of me, Boy dont  you kno you heavy as fuck

Jacob: Girl I anit even heavy for real, you always want to conplain *gets off you and throws pillow*

YN: Jacob imma beat yo ass

I chased after him down the hallway. He shut the door in my face so i walk back to my room get ready for bed. I get out my Shorts and White T-shirt out and get in the shower. While im in the shower doing my thing Jacob comes in there and cuts the lights off like always. 

YN: JACOB CUT THE LIGHTS BACK ON BEFOR I TELL MY MOMA AND YO DADDY ON YOU.

Jacob: alright crybaby cant take a joke.* cuts the lights back on while leaving *

YN: I can take a joke its just that you play to many jokes.

Jake: Man be quite befor i cut them back off. 

YN: ight man bye

I got out the shower and went to my room and got dressed and went to sleep. The next morning I got up around 1 p.m. went downstairs to fix some cearal Jacob was downstairs playing the game.

Jacob: hay YN

YN: Hey Jacob 

Jacob: Im going over my friends house later you can come if  you want to 

YN: ight

After I ate my cearal i went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a black half shirt with on  that  say "Problem ? " in white with some acid jean short shorts with ripped and my black sandles .