If You Didn't Know

4 months later 

I am 8 months pregnant Im due next month May 1. I am in the living room with Jacob watching t.v and talking.

Jacob: So Yn you know that I.....I l-liked you f-for a-a while now

YN: * Surprised* for real

Jacob: * Rubbing the back of his neck* Yea a-and I wanted-d t-to know if if y-you would be my g-girlfriend.

YN: Awww I would love to * Kisses his check*

I had my legs over Jacob laying down on the couch. Just watching t.v.

YN: OMG

Jacob: Whats wrong

                                                ??? Pov 

If you didnt know now you know. Im fin to introduce my self My name is Jaden yes Jaden Smith i been knowing YN For about 13 years now. I have been in love with her for about 10 years, my sister have been helping me watch her and all the things she do. i have all her info I talk to her sometimes thats how I found out she was pregnant.

Jaden: Okay Willow, Bob, and the rest of yall, so when she have the baby we are going to be there, So when everybody leave her alone we gone sneak back in Willow gone get the baby and imma get her, the rest of yall get the bay clothes from their house.

Willow,Bob& everybody else: Ight

I look at the camera and see that-

Jaden: She bout to have the baby, so remember what I said

E/b Ex Jaden: Yea

Jaden: Willow me and you gone wait till after she have ha baby and everybody leave THEN we gone take ha and the baby.

Willow: Okay

Jaden: Okay yall GO

                                        Rayan Pov 

I miss YN Im truly sorry about asking her that question but you know how some times girls like to cheat and fuckk other dudes so I just asked. i heard my phone ringing.

Rayan: Hello

Jacob: Aye get to the hospital YN Having her bab- * YN In the background*TELL HIM TO HURRY HIS ASS UP

Rayan: Okay Im on my way 

I hung up the phone got my keys and jumped in the car. I got to the hospital in like 10 minutes, when I got there I seen Nicki, Chris, Jacob, Prince, Prod, Roc, Nae, Kassy, CC, Breanna, Some other dued, and a couple more people. The people that were in the room while she is having it is Me, Nicki, & Chris. 

Doctor: Okay Yn your ready to push so on the count of 3 push for 10 seconds.

YN: Okay

Me and her daddy were holding her hands.

Doctor: 1....2...3 Pushh

YN: Ugggghhh

Doctor:1...2....3.....4.....5......6....7.....8....9.....10

Doctor: Again 1....2....3.....4.....5....6.....7...8......9.....10

YN: UUUUGGGGHHHHH

Doctor: Okay give me one more push 1......2.....3.....4.....5......6....7.....8.....9.....10

YN: UUUUGGGHHHH FUUUCCCKKK

Nicki: YN

Doctor: * Laughing* Okay she's here

Aubrey: * Crying*

YN: *Sighs*

Awww my baby girl is here I think im gonna cry. She was born April 1. 

Doctor: OHh Wait

E/B: What

Doctor:

What you think the doctor gone say??

And congrats to the people who got it right It was Jaden And Willow annnndddd Bob

Vote-7

Comment-5