New Day

Todays a new day  but there is no sunshine nothing but clouds and is dark in my heart and it feels like a could night Todays a new day but Tell me were are my blue skys were is the love and joy that you promise to tell me its alright.

~Smile

I woke up to the smell of Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Grits. Somebody feasting today I got  up brushed my teeth and washed my face. I made my bed up and and walked downstairs when I walked down there I thought I was going to see Nae cooking but instead  seen my mommy. 

YN: Hey Mamma how did you get here.

Nicki: Well I not making songs for about a week or two so I came down here to keep you company.

YN: Well thats nice. Are you done cooking cause Im hungry.

Nicki:  Yes, Yes I am fatty.

YN: * Laughing* 

I pilled my plate up with food I had about 2 pancakes, 5 Bacon strips. whole bunch of grits, but not a lot of eggs, dont eat them like that, And I got some orange juice. I sat at the table with my mom and ate.

Nicki: So what is the baby name

YN: Her name is Aubrey Monae Lopez.

Nicki: aww nice name who picked it??

YN: To tell you the truth I forgot who picked the first name I think Rayan did, But Nae picked her middle and last.

Nicki: something told me that girl picked it. Where she at now.

YN: I think she at school

Nicki: When are you leaving.

YN: In abooouuutt a hour or so.

Nicki: So you go meet them now.

YN: Yeap....Well im about to go take a shower.

I put the plate in the sink and went to go take a shower. I washed my hair and washed up I got out and put a towel around me and walked in my room. I walked past my full body mirror and looked at my stomach. 

YN: Aubrey you know mommy loves you right and would do anything for you. When you get in this world just know that I would not let anybody hurt you and you tell me if any body touch you. 

YN: Like she can hear me.

I put on my bra and panties and walked to my closet. I pulled out some tights They have red and black strips goings side to side. I got out a Minnie mouse sweat shirt, It has her in black ad white with a red bow , And it has the out lines of her face in white all over the shirt. I got out my red and black Jordans, I flat iron my hair and put in some white studs. I looked at the time and it was 7:50. uhhh Imma leave in like 15 minutes. i went downstairs and sat on the couch I pulled my phone out and put my feet on the couch.I toke a picture of me and posted it on instagram The caption said 'Bout To Go To School' I got a couple of hundred likes then somebody commented.

@Beez_In_The_Trape: I heard that you prego

@Yours_Truly_YN: @Beez_In_The_Trape; I am Who told you

@Beez_In_The_Trape: Its going around school and they said its by Rayan 

@I_Fuccs_With_U: Yeapp they know everything bout u. They know the baby a girl they know the name they know you get home school.

How they know all this who told them all my info. I know Nae didnt cause she would have told me and she already told me its going around school but I dont care as long as it anit nothing bad.

@Quan_Dnt_Luv_Diz_Hos: Nall they lied to yall the baby mines

I wish the baby was his he fine as hell all the girls want him. He tall light skin, He got light brown eyes, He got a eight pack has muscles, soft curly hair. Gohh Damn.

@Yours_Truly_YN: @Quan_Dnt_Luv_Diz_Hos; Lmao boy you stupid 

@Quan_Dnt_Luv_Diz_Hos: YN u now you love me

@Your_Truly_YN: @Quan_Dnt_Luv_Diz_Hos; anit you suppose to be in school doing work

@Quan_Dnt_Luv_Diz_Hos: This teacher boring as hell

@Riley: @Quan_Dnt_Luv_Hos; Hell yea

And the rest of them were about the baby. I looked at the time and it was 8:07 I grabbed my keys and told my mom bye and walked out and got in my car.  When I cut on the radio ' Crooked Smile' By J. Cole was playing.

YN: They tell me I should fix my grill cause I got money now

I anit gon' sit around and front like I anit thought about it

A perfect smile is more appealing but its funny how my shit is 

Crooked look at how far I done got without it I keep my twisted 

Grill just to show the kids its real. We anit picture perfect

But we worth the picture Still I got smart I got rich

And I got Bitchies still and they all look like my eyebrows

Thick as hell Love your self girl or nobody will Oh you a 

Women? I dont know how you deal with all the pressure

To look impressive and go out in heels I feel for you killing

Your self to find a man that will kill for you wake up put make-up 

On Stare in the mirror but its clear that you cant face whats wrong

No need to fix what God already put his paint brush on your 

Roommate yelling " Why you gotta take so long ?" Whats its

Like to have a crooked smile. 

I pulled up at the other house I get home schooled with one of my friends.

                                         ??? Pov 

???: Aye did you put up the rest of the cameras Bob??

Bob: Yes sir

???: Yes now I can watch my love where ever she go. Where all did you put them??

Bob: I put them in her car, the babies room, Her room, Her bathroom, Her porch, The kitchen, The living room, The game room, The movie room, in Jacob's room, in Nae's room, in the pool area, on the balcony, in her closet, at the end of the hallway, on the stair case, and the garage.

???: Ight Thanks Bob you've done me very well.

Bob: Yes sir

???: Did you get the stuff to make her forget you know what

Bob: Yes sir I did

???: Her due date is in a couple of months she is due in April. Then after that she can finally come home.Ohh and did yall make my house like I asked even that baby, baby room.

Bob: Yes sir. We put the baby room just like the one at her house. We put a picture of her up in yall room we put the maroon in yall room the gold in yall room and the black.

???: Okay Imma treat her like the queen she is and make sure when she get here get the people to come and do her make over .

Bob: Yes sir imma do that now any thing else.

???: nall you can go now

Bob: Okay thank you sir bye

???: She's all mine now * Laughing* Say bye to your OLD family YN cause your mines now *Laughing* 

???: Why are you so obsessed with her 

???: Wil- Opps i mean sister you know she fine as hell I just have to have her.

???: watevr Ja- Opps I mean brother but anit you gone let her Graduate first

???: Nope

Vote-7

Comment-7