He Look Dumb Founded

Whats up my niggas. So we have school are yall excited ?? And Imma start adding some twists and turns  in this and there is about two or three secrets yall dont know about. Well lets get back to the story

YN: OKAY NOW LISTEN HERE BITCH. DONT YOU EVER IN YO MOTHER FUCKING LIFE HANG UP IN MY GOTDAMN FACE AGAIN. CAUSE I WILL BEAT YO MOTHER FUCKING ASS I DONT CARE WHO YOU IS. YOU CAN BE THE MOTHER PRESIDENT.I DONT GIVE A FUCK. DONT EVA HANG UP IN MY FACE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

Trey:............

YN: DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Trey: Y-Yes

YN: Okay now come on Kassey* I said while smiling*

Me and Kassey got in the back seat while Trey and Jacob Rode in the front. We pulled up To the beach party They had a beach house and everything there. We walked inside the house and you know how I am with drinks.

(Skipping the Beach party)

I woke up in a dark room I was scared but i wasnt bout to scream like a idiot you know off those scary movies. When those white people start screaming and shit.

YN: owowow

i have a killer headache i wonder what happened to me.

* Flashback*

I got in the car sinning

YN: PARRTTYYY.............................PPPAAARRRTTTYYY * I said while danceing*

I was getting in the car until i blacked out.

* End of Flashback*

Hmmm I still dont know what happened to me. I heard voices outside the door. I got up and creeped to the door making sure I didnt step on anything that made noise. I walked up to the door and heard a voice that sounded familiar. It was two voices They both sound like i know them. And they were talking bout me.

????: Aye man YN okay??

????: I think so 

????: Ight call me when she wake up so we can get her

????: Ight

Get me what they mean get me OMG Im so scared right now I dont know what to do. They continued to talk while I listened.

????: You remember The plan right

????: Yea man I do 

????: So you wanna go over it one more time cause you do forget alot.

????: *Laughing* Man shut up So first I.........Okay i forgot tell me

????: Okay * then he whispers something*

????: Okay I got it.

WHAT IS THE PLAN THEY TALKING BOUT. Those Bastards they need to speak up dumasses. I opened the door to see who was out there * gaps* It was-

Who could it be?? and where is YN at?? Nobody knows so read the next chapter to see

Comment 

Vote

And tell me about yall day at school today. mines on the first day back I was sleepy as hell and my teacher was boring.

Well anyways have a nice day

The chapter will be posted in like Two or Three days.

I know it was short but I had to