It Was Just A Dream

We pulled up to a court i have never seen before. It was BIG The bleachers were like lil sofa chairs. I walked over and sat down they paired up.On Team A was Trey, Daniel, and Craig on Team B was Jake, Rayan,And Jacob. Before the game started  Jake and Daniel toke off their shirts all I did was star. Cause I didn't know Jake had a pack he always look like bird chest to me.But I guess he proved me wrong and i already knew How Daniels looked but it looked better in person.GOHDAM.( I don't feel like describing  the game just kno alot of shirtless sweaty fine boys with a whole bunch of dicks bouncing around Nawll Im just playing ). When the game was over Team B beat Team A by two points it was 100 to 102 points.When we got outside we saw alot of cops ran to the side of the bank and we anit see no car hands behind your back sped your feet sir we turned around and saw that it was Tisha dam not he locked up his bound a million he locked in a cal with a Brazilian.( That right there was not apart of the story I just got carried away and started sinning a song but heres when they got outside). When we got outside we seen a limo pulled up in the front. then Daniel daped all the boys up.  he came to me.

Daniel: So i'll see you later ma* Tries to give me a hug*

YN: Hell to the muferkin Nawl I anit hugging yo sweaty ass

DAnie: Ohh sorry then wat

YN: I can give you a kiss on your cheek

Daniel: Ight* He turned his head *

I was about to kiss his cheek we he turned his head again and I was kissing Daniel Simmons on the lips OMG his lips are so soft. I pulled away and he walked away.I tuned to the boys . They all had a Mad look on their face I had a 'what??' look on my face then they all turned around and walked to the car I walked to Jacob car 'cause I was not bout to ride with no perv.

Jacob: What are you doing??

YN: What I cant ride with my favorite Bro??

Jacob: Man watever and im your only brother 

YN: Well if you want to put it like that

I looked at my phone and it was 7:00 and it toke us a hour just to get there. When we reached our house The boys had got in their car and left. When we got in the house I had forgot to tell Jacob something from earlier.

YN: Hey Jac

Jacob: * He turned around from going upstairs * 

YN: I meant to tell you this earlier but I for got 

Jacob: What is it ??

YN: Uhh-

I kno its short but I had to leave yall with a cliffhanger

If you know what it is comment and tell me

5 votes

And comment

i dont really care bout the comments they're just fun to read

And have a nice day