Chapter 2

(WARNING: This is the ONLY warning. There will be sexual scenes in some chapters. If you don't like them, please just move on to the next chapter.)

I let out a loud huff and rolled my eyes.

"I'm NOT yours Harry. I'm nobody's. Got it!?" I spat. He didn't like that one bit.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and yanked me out of the living room, through the kitchen, and out to the back yard. It was dark and cold. There were some people out by a fire pit laughing. I could smell the weeding the were smoking and we were at least 50 feet away.

"Listen here you little bitch. You're mine. I don't care if you like it or not. I want you, and I'm going to get you." He growled darkly, a tight grip on my wrist.

"Let go of me Harry and we can talk about this like to fucking normal people." I hissed. He rolled his eyes but finally let go.

"Thank you." I mumbled. "Now you listen to me. I'm not yours. I'm not anybodys." I said and he just chuckled.

"You're mine love. No matter what you say. I'll make you mine."

"No. You won't."

"Watch me. I Will. I always do. Ask anybody."

"Well I'm not like all those other girls who give in to you because you scare them."

"Do I not scare you?" He purred, moving me back and pinning me to the house.

"Yes. But I'm not going to let that cause me to give in to you."

"Oh my love. You're gonna be difficult. But that's okay. I like a challenge." He said and pressed his lips to my neck.

I quickly pushed him away and saw a fire build up in his eyes. I just shook my head and made my way back in side. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a blue cup. I took a small sip. It wasn't bitter like I had expected it to be. It was sweet and tasted like skittles, but I could tell there was tons of alcohol in it.

1 of those gone. Then 2. Then 3. I was wasted off my ass. I was standing in the middle of the crowd of people dancing again, grinding on another random guy. I felt him move then felt somebody else come up behind me. I didn't even bother to turn around and see who it was. I just kept dancing and let my hips move to the beat of the up-beat song playing loudly through the house.

Harry's P.O.V.

I stood there watching her every move. The way he hips moved. The way she closed her eyes and let the alcohol and music take over her body. The way she giggled and smiled when her friend would say something to her. She was sexy as hell and I wanted her. Bad. I knew she looked familiar, but I didn't know where I had seen her before. I sat around with the guys, drinking from my cup. It was full of water though. I never drank. Just smoked weed a lot.

After about 20 minutes of her dancing on some guy, she finally gave me some relief and pulled away, going back into the kitchen. I watched her grab another blue cup and down whatever alcohol was in it. The way her dress was perfectly fitted to her body drove me crazy. It fit her perfectly. The way it flowed down her body and showed her curves. The was it made her boobs pop out a bit. The way it made her ass look bigger then usual. I could feel myself growing in my boxers. Damn it Hope. This just made me want to pin her to something and punish her for driving me mad, but I was gonna play this little game of hers.

She made her way back to the crowd. Now was one of my chances. I got up and followed quickly behind her. Before anybody else could take up the oppertunity, I walked up behind her and laid my hands on her hips. She didn't even bother to look back at me before pressing her bum to my crotch and grinding against me.