Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hello?" She said, waving her hand in front of my face. I must of been staring.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I'm gonna go change." I said as I walked into the bed room and shut the door.

I changed into a pair of plain black swimming trunks and ran my hand through my hair as I put on RayBan's. I walked out of our room and she wasn't there anymore. I raised an eye brow and went downstairs searching for her. She wasn't in the kitchen. Or the living room. Or the sitting room. Finally after about 10 minutes, I heard the radio turn on then she started singing along with the song playing. She was an amazing singer. She was listening to Unconditionally by Katy Perry I believe. I walked out and smiled as she was smiling. I slowly walked up and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, holding her tiny body close to mine.

"I love this song." She smiled and swayed her body slowly.

"I've never really paid any mind to the lyrics." I said softly, earning a giggle from her.

"Can we go on the beach?" She asked and I nodded slowly.

"Of coarse love." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

We linked fingers and I led her out to the beach. She smiled and walked straight to the water and let the water wash over her feet. The wind was still going so it was blowing her hair back again. I couldn't help but pull my phone out and take a photo. I smiled as I looked at it and set it was my screen saver. I wanted several photos of her and some of us both because I was going to be going to America for some "business". But I was really going to be fighting. But I knew if I told her that she would get worried and want to come with me. I walked up and smiled as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Babe. Can we take some pictures. I have to go on business soon and I want to have them to look at when I get sad and miss you." I asked.

"Of coarse." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

We took tons of random pictures. Some of us kissing. Or just holding each other. Or making silly faces. She really made me feel like myself again. Not the big, tough guy I acted like. She brought out the good in me. Nobody else could ever do that.

"Babe. Can I take a video so that way I can hear your voice when your busy and I can't call?" I asked

"Sure." She giggled.

I smiled and hit the record button on my phone.

"Hi baby uhhhhhh. I miss you!" She said and giggled. "And I hope you come home soon." She smiled and walked over, kissing me after I had stopped recording.

I smiled widely and picked her up, walking on the shore edge with her on my shoulders. She giggled softly and played with my curls. I smiled widely as I finally turned around and began walking back. I took her up to the house and set her down on the back patio.

"I'm hungry." She said, laying her hands on her stomach.

"Then lets eat." I smiled and grabbed her hand, leading her inside and to the kitchen.

When we got in there, she went straight to the fridge. I didn't even have to say anything before she pulled out food and went right to cooking.

"Hmmm. Maybe I should keep you around." I smirked jokingly.

"Oh shush it." She laughed her sweet, quiet laugh that always made me smile. It was one of the most beautiful things in the world.

"I'm just kidding baby." I said softly as I walked up, slowly laying my hands on her small hips.

"I know." She giggled out quietly. Damn why did she have to be so hot and adorable at the same time? I wanted to fuck her till she couldn't walk for a week, but I also wanted to cuddle up with her and just kiss all over her face just to hear her squeaks and giggles.

"so are you still mad at me?" She asked.

fuck. the one thing I didn't want to hear her ask. She just had to ask me.

"no." I stated firmly in a grumbled tone. she didn't like that to well. I could tell by the frown that formed on her face and the crinkle she got in her forehead.

"well good but don't be so mean about it please." she said hushedly.

"sorry." I muttered and took a sip of the water I had grabbed from the fridge.

(this is a very short chapter, but I have to re read all my other stories so I can get them caught up! I'll have all updated by Saturday night! -M)