Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V.

I quickly stood up and ran in the direction of where the nurse was going, but I was to late. She had disappeared. I needed to be with her. I knew there was somebody about Hope when we first met, but I couldn't quiet put my finger on it till then. I should of realised it. Her amazing, perfect, blue eyes. Her adorable laugh and the way she scrunched her nose up at things she didn't want to do. Like when we got an assignment in class she would do it. She always had, but she did the assignment anyways and passed. The way her skin was soft like a blanket. The way her hand was smaller then mine but it still seemed like it for perfectly. The way that my heart jumped when we kissed. The way my stomach did flips when she walked into the room and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. How did I not see it sooner? How could I hit her? Did she know who I was? That I was her best friend? I didn't know the answers to the questions I was asking myself, but I would find out soon.

I went back into my seat in the waiting room and 20 minutes later, the nurse who came and asked for my blood came out with a smile on her face. I stood up quickly as she walked over to me.

"She's doing fine now." She said with a smile and I sighed in relief. "But if you wouldn't of gave her that blood, she wouldn't of made it." She added and my face must of paled.

"B-but she's going to make it. Right?" I asked softly, my face dropping to look at my feet.

"Yeah. She's still a bit out of it from the morphine and stuff. But she's perfectly fine and you can go to her room and see her." She smiled.

"Thank you. So much." I said and quickly walked to her room.

She was asleep like they said. Her whole body was covered with the white blanket except for her head. Her hair was a bit of a mess, but it was cute. She looked like an absolute angel right now. She always did though. I smiled as I slowly pulled the blanket aside and saw her arms wrapped up in bandages. I frowned and slowly moved into the bed. She shifted a bit, but calmed down. I moved her arm gently so that was she wouldn't hurt it and pulled her into my chest, cuddling her tightly.

I smiled as I slowly drifted off with her. A few hours passed and I woke up to her phone ringing. I grabbed it and looked at the name. 'Eric' with a bunch of heart emojis and things. She woke up and groaned, looking up at me. I put her phone down and smiled at her. This wasn't the time to fight with her.

"Hi beautiful." I whispered and she giggled.

"Hi Harry." She whispered and rubbed her eyes. She looked like a little kid.

"Sleep well?"

"Mhm"

"How are you feelings?"

"Like my arms were sliced open."

"Well love. They kind of were."

"I know this you dumb ass."

"Hey. No name calling. I'm just saying the truth. Let's not fight."

"Okay. Did you sleep too?"

"Yeah. I took a small nap with you."

"Sleep well?"

"With you next to me? Always."

"Oh don't be cheeky you shit." She said and we both laughed.

"Sorry." I smiled and pulled her closer.

"Thank you for saving me." She whispered as she laid our foreheads together.

"You're so welcome." I whispered and gently pressed my lips to hers.

She smiled into the kiss and our lips moved in sync perfectly. I laid my hand on her neck and caressed her cheek. I just felt as if a shock went through my body and our lips melt to one another's. Like she was made for me.

Hope's P.O.V.

I smiled against his lips and gently moved my hand to lay lightly on his wrists. Our lips were formed perfectly and I got butterfly's. I didn't wanna pull away. Kissing him just felt....right. Not like any other boy I've kissed.

I slowly pulled away and smiled at him, pull in my lip ring between my teeth. He smiled and kissed my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck, then back up to my lips.

"Morgan." He whispered and my eyes locked with his. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of coarse. Tell me anything." I smiled and gently took both his hands in mine and linked our fingers together.

"Did you have a friend? like. When you lived here? That you spent every moment with?" He asked. He seemed nervous.

I stayed quiet and thought for a few minutes.

"Yeah. But I can't remember his name right now. Why?" I asked softly.

"Because. I'm that friend." He said and my eyes widened, my stomach feeling as it dropped.