Chapter 9

I shook my head and just stared at him for a few minutes. A frown and worried expression came upon his face. I believed him, but yet I didn't. If he knew who I was, why was he hiding it from me for this long?

"No you're not." I said with a fake laugh.

"Hope. Yes. I am." He frowned. "Why would you not believe me?"

"If you are, then what's my middle name?" I asked. This is one way I would find out if it was really him.

"Marie."

"Who was I given my middle name after?"

"Your great gran."

"What's my favourite colour?"

"Pink"

Obviously.

"When's my birthday?"

"23rd July, 1996."

"What did everybody I was close to used to call me when I was little?"

"Kitty, or Kitten."

"Why?"

"You loved cats and always asked for a kitten and when you got one, you took it every where."

"Where did I spend most my time?"

"My house."

"Why?"

"Because you would rather hang out with me then your boring parents who do nothing."

"What's my dads job?"

"He owns resorts around the world and you mums a doctor." He answered, already knowing the next question.

This really was him. I couldn't believe it. I was amazed. I was so happy at this moment. I knew his curls had looked familiar. NOW I knew where. I sat up from my bed and hugged his neck tightly.

"I can't believe it's been you this whole time. How long have you known?" I Asked, biting on my lower lip and playing with my lip ring with my tongue.

"I just realized it about 30 minutes ago." He said softly as he hugged me back.

"It's really you." I whispered and shut my eyes.

He let out a happy sigh and just sat there holding me. It felt even more amazing now that I knew it was him. We sat there holding each other for about 30 minutes when my doctor walked in and had me sign some releases forms then sent me on my way. Since he called 911, we had to get a taxi. I didn't get the chance to say anything before he told them my address and held my hand tightly and protectively. I linked my fingers with his and watched out the window as the ride was quiet, but not awkward.

When we got there, I got out and Harry paid the taxi driver. I slowly walked up to my front door and walked in. My mum was in the kitchen on the phone with one of her friends while my dad was on the couch watching football. I slowly and quietly led Harry upstairs and shut my bed room door. I crawled on the bed and giggled as he laid next to me and started kissing on my neck.

"Harry stop." I giggled as he tickled my stomach a bit purposely.

"What? I'm not going anything." He said, playing innocent.

"Oh yeah. Sure you aren't." I giggled

"I'm not." He smiled and slowly brought his lips up to brush mine.

"Yes you are." I said quietly and let out a giggle.

"Am I doing something now?" He whispered as he pressed his perfect pink lips to mine.

"Definitely." I whispered against his lips and we both smiled before continuing the kiss.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync with each others and I tangled one of my hands into his curls. He moved so he was hovering over me and laid his hand on my hip. I slowly pulled his shirt off as my lips parted and his tongue took the opportunity and slipped in. Our tongues began to fight as did our hands all over each others body's. This escalated quickly, but I didn't care one bit. I slowly pulled my top off and his hands went straight to my boobs. I moaned out quietly and tilted my head back as they filled his large hands and he began to massage them.

"Baby. Can I?" He whispered, tugging my jeans.

I nodded and slowly helped him pull his off. His body was perfect. The way the black ink of his tattoos covered his abs and toned chest. The was his muscles flexed when he moved. It was enough to have me dripping in my panties. Which I was.

I slowly removed my bra and bit my lip as his eyes went wide and he smirked. His lips went straight to my left nipple as his fingers pinched on my right one, causing them both to go hard and goose bumps appear on my skin. I could feel him smirk as another moan escape my lips. It was a good thing that my room was on the far end of the house so my parents couldn't hear. They would be leaving any time now anyways if they weren't already gone.

His hand slipped into my panties and slowly started to rub on my clit. I moaned out loudly and bit my lip hard. He smirked and pulled them out, licking them clean since they were covered in my wetness.

"So wet Kitten." He purred. Here came the nickname again. I didn't care though as long as he was the only one who called me that.

I bit my lip harshly was I slowly pulled his boxers down, freeing his rock hard length from his tight boxers. It slammed up against his stomach and my eyes widened as I looked at how big he was. I was definitely going to be sore tomorrow. The aching between my legs got worse as I licked over my lips and just stared at him. He was perfect all over.

"Kitten. Suck." He growled, which was really sexy as hell.

I smirked and got on my knees in front of him. I spat in my hand and wrapped my tiny fingers around his dick and slowly started pumping it, kissing on his tip and down his shaft as I did.

"Fuck." He groaned and watched me.

Harry's P.O.V.

I groaned again as she took half of me in her mouth and started sucking, hollowing her cheeks and bobbing her head. I balled her hair up in my fist and moaned loudly, her hand pumping what wasn't in her mouth.

"Look at me and take it all in." I growled and she looked up at me and began to deep throat me. I groaned loudly as I watched her and thrusted into her mouth a bit. She looked like a damn angel.

"Fuck. Take your panties off." I said as I stepped away. She just smirked and pulled them off and spreading her legs. I bit my lip hard as I lined myself up with her and slowly pushed in. A load moan escaped her lips, causing me to smirk. I began to rock my hips back and forth quickly after I gave her time to adjust.

"Fuck Harry." She moaned loudly and fisted the sheets.

I just smirked and wrapped one of her legs around my waist, thrusting in deeper and faster. I groaned loudly and bit down hard on my lip as I watched her under me.I thrusted fast and held onto her hips tight, knowing she would have bruises to have questions asked about later if seen, but I'm sure she wouldn't mine these bruises.

After about 15 minutes of keeping at one pace, I let out a loud and throaty groan, signalling I was close.

"Fuck Harry. Yes!" She screamed out loudly and her eyes squeezed shut, her toes curling and her back arching off the bed as she released around me. She looked perfect. I groaned loudly as I shot my load into her and slowly pulled out, collapsing next to her. She fell back into the sheets and shut her eyes, slowly turning to cuddle into me.

"That was." She panted

"Amazing." I whispered.

"Amazing." She repeated and held my tightly, shutting her eyes.